Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i wont
    That's why I love this site. People that understand. I tell my wife I'm slacking and she says I'm not cause I made it 2 times to the gym this week. She just does not get it.
    I come back from vacation and my friends are saying "your not going back to spending all that crazy time in the gym now are you" I guess I've lost my mind.

At least I can come here and there are people who get it. Not only get it but encourage it.

Thanks again. I'm getting gassed up and ready to do my "crazy" workouts.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    That's why I love this site. People that understand. I tell my wife I'm slacking and she says I'm not cause I made it 2 times to the gym this week. She just does not get it.
    I come back from vacation and my friends are saying "your not going back to spending all that crazy time in the gym now are you" I guess I've lost my mind.

At least I can come here and there are people who get it. Not only get it but encourage it.

Thanks again. I'm getting gassed up and ready to do my "crazy" workouts.
    once ur done cutting al it wont be nearly as bad man.. rite now i spend 3 days per wek in the gym.. 1 hr per day max.. no cardio at all... and i eat:

2lbs meat , 48 oatmeal pancakes, 1 cup rice , a bunch of veggies everyday dude! getn stronger and stronger.. rep'd 385 eight times today on squats and 265 8 times on closegrip bench.. diggin it man! dont stop keep going dude! i was where ur at now man.. its worth it on this side i promise u!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    once ur done cutting al it wont be nearly as bad man.. rite now i spend 3 days per wek in the gym.. 1 hr per day max.. no cardio at all... and i eat:

2lbs meat , 48 oatmeal pancakes, 1 cup rice , a bunch of veggies everyday dude! getn stronger and stronger.. rep'd 385 eight times today on squats and 265 8 times on closegrip bench.. diggin it man! dont stop keep going dude! i was where ur at now man.. its worth it on this side i promise u!
    Dude I am looking forward to greener pastures. Hopefully by Sep I'll be in that 12-14% range I've been targeting and I can do a nice bulk on cycle. Just like you I like to eat. And that is the biggest advice I got from you. I barely use any supplements any more and just eat most of my protein and carbs in clean meals. Looking forward to that capt crunch diet i read about in your thread

Day ?? I'll start counting days again once I finish this 2 week post vacation training.
    Today was great workout
    15 mins elliptical warmup
    6 sets deadlifts
    4 sets close grip pull ups
    4 sets wide grip pull ups
    4 sets lat pulldown superset bent over pullovers
    3 mile jog at 5.3 MPH (about 35mins)

That's it, feeling good

Thread Information