Last year my bitch girlfriend of 4 years went of with another fella. Knocked my confidence for six and ended up eating high fat foods I just didn't care I was in a bad place but the begin of the year decided to turn my life around. The first thing I needed to change was my body I am not confident with it so needs some advice on how I can get a nice body something similar to Daniel Craig's in Bond.

I am 36 5'10 and currently weigh 196pds, at the beginning of the year I was 224pds. I lost alot of weigh in a short time but was undereating, miserable, using caffeine supplements to suppress my appetite. 2 months into training and I hit a plateau at 196pds the weight would just not budge and hasen’t for the past month. I have started to eat 5 meals a day see diet below. I am working out x5 times a week, do 30-40 mins of cardio then 20-30 mins of weight. My bodyweight is 20% and would like to get it down to 15% by July if possible. I have added a couple of pics so any advice would be appreated.

Meal 1
Oats
Scrambled Eggs (2 eggs)

Meal 2
Protein Shake

Meal 3
x1 Tuna Sandwich on wholemeal bread

Meal 4
Protein Shake
Tin or Tuna or Salmon

Workout

Meal 5