1, chicken;

as chicken "breast" isn't dirt cheap can u use any part of it obviously excluding skin. I.e legs for instance?

2, beef;

as "steak" is expensive I've started buying brisket and cutting into thick steaks around one inch thick and around 5-6 inches across. To keep cost down.

3, protein. I've heard of bovine protein drinks. Where to get the cheapest but best quality taking away taste from the equation ?

I am 31 years old now. 15Stone2pounds. (96Kg). Body fat two months ago was 24 I think?. I need to double check. Mainly belly fat. Nothing on chest legs n arms. (Depressingly). But this has only just started So I'm nipping in the bud now. Used to amateur lift for 5 years from 15-21. just got back into lifting after about ten years. Into my second month( don't laugh). Go 5 times a week for atleast 9 hours in total.

Im happy to cook a load of food and eat normal meals at the start of the day, tapering out at the end. My first meal is between 8-9am. I'm happy eating every two n a half hours. I will copy n paste my diet I posted in another section. I any to get big muscle wise. Then I can cut after?. I get told So many different ways for hypertrophy it's doing my head in. Do I'm starting with staple diet to stick with. Please wait for my next post. Ty