Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    akali is offline Junior Member
    thanks man, yeah before i thought i had a decent diet but now that i have learned more about macros and you guys helped me with my numbers ( tdee,etc ) i realized i was eating way to many carbs and barley much protein. I am still fat but now a slimmer fat haha, hope to see how next months pic turns out.

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    Good job man. Keep at it! Take this from me, when I was your age I did the same thing as you had to drop some weight and get in shape. Stick with it otherwise you will be in your 30's like myself saying "how the F did I get this badly out of shape!"

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    good work akali.. itll only get better and better dude just stick with it and keep logging on here!

utryit is offline Junior Member
    goodluck with it

thanks guys! today was a rest day took it rather easy and went for a walk with my dog for while. Diet was on track again, looking forward to tommorow starting a new training split and will have an intense one. Cheers!

Had a good workout today Shoulders & Back Followed up by my eliptical for PWO cardio. I am feeling much slimmer now, and am not too concerned about too much muscle loss, i think with this high protein diet i will conserve the muscle i have anyways considering my protein intake before was always horribly low. This is practically week 5 , times floating by and still no need to cheat ! i think i may give myself a break and have an extra oz of steak one day the week, not yet though don't feel i need ! Cheers

Did Legs today and a few sets of abs for fun ! followed up by 25 minutes HiT on the elptical, rather then do the normal 35 minutes i was rushed so went 10 minutes less but will be talking about my dogg later this evening for a hour or more. Todays weight was 200lbs, its been a while since i seen that number but my workout was earlier in the day therefore i am assuming less water on my body. Will keep plugging at it, one day at a time. Cheers

everything has been going good lately, had one slip / cheat day where i ate one extra protein pancake because i was starved working on my new motorcycle i bought. Starting a labour job now soon for the summer i may need to readjust my macros, but overall i am still feeling like i am getting results and will update again with a pic on the 18th. Will be trying to Dorian Yates inspired routine i found on the forum for a few weeks with some tweaks of my own. Cheers!!

had a great leg day at the gym weighed myself after my workout as well i am 198lbs so that is currently a -22lbs. feeling smaller but leaner therefore im happy. not worried about my size so much anymore but rather my composition. Cheers!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I am catching up on some threads and wow! you have made impressive loses in the past month. u are on the right road! Cheers to you!

thanks girlgymrat! I will keep at it, hope all is well for you as well!

did shoulders,tris n bis and some abs today never did the cardio due to strapped for time but did a more intense less rest workout to try and burn those extra calories. will be going on the motorcycle later and then going for a walk with the dogs for some extra cardio. Diets still tuned in all the way and i am getting more vascular which i am loving! Stopped taking BCAAs for the time being due to lower income but diet is still 100% : ) Update pic on the 18th. Cheers!!

noticing veins on my lower ab area ( that muscle over your crotch ) but still not looking good to the lower belly fat & loose skin i hope it all cleans up good overtime. Picture time in one week been doing my heavy labour job lately so i have changed my workouts to every second day with less cardio due to the nature of my job, generally 10 hours heavy lifting, etc. I will keep my diet on track as usual but i have to make due with what i have! Cheers!

hey guys update this is the second month in i weighed myself today was at 203lbs which technically is an increase by 5 lbs. I have been working 10-12 hour hard labour days therefore i dropped my cardio and have been 3x full body weight workouts a week. my diet is still clean and for the most part on track, i eat sometimes extra protein such as an extra chicken breast or steak per day due to the hard summer job i have. Heres the previous pics followed by the new ones. Any advice would be great, would it be water i gained you think or fat again? i am a little disappointed in terms of weight but i want to crucial truth! i appreciate you guys alot and hope to hear what you gotta say!
    cheers!! btw strength is still around the same/ little stronger in terms of workouts.

Pics are from oldest to newest in that order!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My nutritional log, by akali-010.jpg   My nutritional log, by akali-bulk1.jpg   My nutritional log, by akali-055.jpg   My nutritional log, by akali-001.jpg   My nutritional log, by akali-002.jpg  

another day gone , diet slipped slightly ( i have a new love to cottage cheese therefore overate by a few teaspoons. weighed myself today was 197, maybe it was just water weight i had on last day. Everythings going swell!

weighed in at 194lbs this morning!! thats an extra 3-4 lbs lost! , had a good workout and rather then drive i walked about 2 hours to work! diet is on par so far today, only 2 meals left.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information