ortiz35 is offline New Member

Lost, need pointed in the right direction!

So my stats are 6ft 255 id say prolly close to 20% body fat. Heres my deal, I have cycled in the past and understand that to get the correct gains i need to get certain things lined out, as in my diet and bf% down for my personal goals. Well i got hurt at work in january dislocated my knee cap, so i couldnt do anything for 2 months. Ive hit the gym hard since the end of february and doing killer cardio and am down 35 so far. Id like to lose 20 or so more and i think it is a very reachable goal. Now my question is, as far as diet i am completely lost. Im horrible at counting my fats, protein and carbs. Ive been doing better, eating "cleaner" to help lose the weight. I just need led in the right direction to figure this out, i dont wanna buy a book or any of that crap, i want something thats a lifestyle change for good! That being said whats the easiest way to get on track and any forum links are appreciated as i wander through i cant find whats right and isnt. thank you all ahead of time, great people in this forum and i appreciate everyones help!

watching the Milos Sarcev's videos now, helping a lot, appreciate any help still

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Good that you are looking at the videos. Also read the stickies at the top of the nutrition forum. Particularly Dieting 101 - cutting.

Sorry, but you are gonna have to learn how to count cals and macro's to be at a specific target bf%.

When you've put a diet together post it up, together with macro's then we'll get you sorted.

Blog Entries
    op your in good hands here bro so listen and give them the info they ask you so they can truely help you...good luck...

ok once i get this all sorted i will post it so i can get additional help, thanks guys appreciate it!

Thread Information