Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CocoBeware is offline New Member

Posting diet up for some advice if possible

Hello guys,

Been avoiding posting up my diet as at fear of being shot down by the experts. I am only a beginner on PROPER nutritional knowledge about the macros and science of dieting which is pretty overwhelming. I do eat healthy but no doubt not well in the eyes of many.
    I am just looking for a general critique and improvements. I am going to sit down with the calculator this weekend and work out exact macro breakdown to improve my grams accuracy so I will post what I have come up with on Monday but as it stands this below is roughly how I am living my life!

5'10
    Age 29
    200lb
    12-13% Bf (my estimate) looking to get below 10. Lean not big is my goal.

Calculated my BMR at 2025
    Calculated TDEE around 3250
    So looking at calorie intake of say 2750 to bring BF down yes?

So basic macro would be 40/40/20 right? I think I would prefer shaving some carbs and fat for protein maybe 35/50/15 or is this not beneficial

Training:
    Monday: Spinning am, Military training Pm (cardio and all round Ballistic Training)
    Tuesday: Chest and Bicep
    Wednesday: Spinning am, Military training Pm
    Thursday: Shoulders and Tricep
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Military Training, Abs
    Sunday: Back and Legs

My diet below has NOT been calculated on any correct macros as I will be doing this at weekend and with the help of members but this is how I eat without proper diet education from reading stuff.

Breakfast: Turkey breast fillet, 8 scrambled egg whites, 2 tablespoons of Flax seed or Chia seed
    One protein shake per day (depends when I workout as I have it directly after
    Banana
    Lunch: one tin tuna, 80gram cooked brown rice, hand of raw spinach
    afternoon snack: 30grams mixed seeds and nuts OR 50grams beef Jerky
    Evening meal: Salmon fillet (skinless) OR Chicken Breast (skinless) with a pile (never weighed out but I have a big portion) of mixed sautéed Veg
    Evening Meal 2 (I have this on heavy training days when I crave more carbs) Medium sweet potato, low fat cottage cheese, mixed sautéed veg

I take 2 omega 3 daily, multi vits and train with BCAA's, about 1 gallon of water daily. Details of my cycle can be posted if required.

That’s it: might cheat a bit on the diet on a Sunday but not catastrophic maybe an extra 500-750 calories?

I know you may need better accuracy on weight of food which is why i plan on sorting the accuracy at weekend.

Cheers
    Last edited by CocoBeware; 05-11-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Thread Information