Hello, I am tryin to cut and Ive been on this diet for quite some time and it is workin great. However now I am starting to be concerned about if it is healthy for me or not.

Im 6'2, 200lbs lower body fat now (thanks to the diest and exersie) probably around 15% and muscular build.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120311-00006.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	122847

Now this is losely based on the abs diet if anyone is familiar, and i do mean losely. The shake I make is 2litres and is my breakfast, mid morning snack, and lunch
5am: 2 Glass of shake
8am: 1 glass of shake
10am: 1 hardboiled egg, 1 glass shake
12pm: 1 hardboild egg, 1 glass of shake, 1 tuna wrap, 1 non fat yog. cup
3-4pm: 1 hardboiled egg, 1 tuna wrap, 1 yogourt cup, apple
6-7pm: Boneless skinless chicken breat, green beans with hot sauce.

The ratio breaks down to 32%carbs, 43%protien and 11%fats, Total about 2600cal depending on size of chicken and how many almonds I may snack on (1 or 2 handfuls tops) My TDEE is suppoised to be 3300 cal, but I think it is more.

Ive been living on this for about 1 year and a bit, very boring, I look at it more as fuel then food, and do not really enjoy eating it, but it is workin good.
Here are the ingridents to my shake, including protien, carbs and fats. I am getting slightly more then half my daily cal and energy off of these shakes, and I feel so good after drinking them, they sure are packed with power....

Shake (2litres)
1 Cup oats
I tbl spoon flax seed
4 scoops protien powder
gnc vitamin liquid
1/4 cup wheat germ
1 tbl spoon natural p-butter
3 eggs
1/2 cup fat free yogourt
1 cup frozxen mixed berries
1/2 cup broccloli heads
1 cup spiniach

this equals 1400 cal, 112.5 carbs, 162.5 protien and 36.75fats

Now if you notice in the shake is 3 raw eggs, and I also eat 3 hardboiled eggs, thats 6 eggs a day- is this ok? All in all I feel great, just I hate to eat this same boring food, but as long as it fuels me up (and it sure does) I can stand it just fine. Results are great as well. But I dont want to be hurting my self.

Please critic this diet with any pointers.

Oh, I workout 4 days a week, 20min cardio followed by 1hour weight lift sessions (apx. 1.5hr workout including stretching)