Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member

Carb Cycling Log

Hi all

i have taken 405's advice and started a log to track how im doing with my carb cycling.

First off my stats are

25 years old
    5'09
    85kg
    9 point callipers say im 8% bf but i think im more 10-12%

Arms 16.1
    Chest 42
    wasit 34
    Thigh 24
    Calves 15.4
    Forearm 13.2
    Hips 35

(all in inches)

i have been training for god knows how many years i lost count

and have a few cycles under my belt

my diet is as planned;

i will be having 3 low carb days 1 high and 3 mod carb days

my low carb days will be 270g pro 50g carbs from veg and 30-40g of fat a day

My high carb days will be same pro/fat plus 250g of carbs

and my mod carb days will be same pro/fat and 150g of carbs

all pro will come from lean meats like chicken fish and lean beef (sirlion steak fat trimmed off). fats will come from fish oils and whatever fat is in my pro and carbs will be from veggies oats and brown rice.

i will attach photos of my diet underneath.

my training split will be;

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - shoulders/abs
    Wednesday - arms
    Thrusday - legs
    Firday - back/abs
    Sat - rest
    Sun - rest

each day will have a steady state cardio seasion at the end for 30-45 mins heart rate at about 130-140

later on i will be thinking about adding in a cycle of test prop 100mg eod and var 100mg a day split 50mg am and 50mg pm because of short half life and some clen ramping up to a max of 120mcg a day all in the am

Let me know what you guys think if i need to change anything or add anything in please

so let the fun begin and lets see what happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carb Cycling Log-image.png   Carb Cycling Log-image-1-.png   Carb Cycling Log-image-2-.png  

Ben_66 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    Hi all

i have taken 405's advice and started a log to track how im doing with my carb cycling.

First off my stats are

25 years old
    5'09
    85kg
    9 point callipers say im 8% bf but i think im more 10-12%

Arms 16.1
    Chest 42
    wasit 34
    Thigh 24
    Calves 15.4
    Forearm 13.2
    Hips 35

(all in inches)

i have been training for god knows how many years i lost count

and have a few cycles under my belt

my diet is as planned;

i will be having 3 low carb days 1 high and 3 mod carb days

my low carb days will be 270g pro 50g carbs from veg and 30-40g of fat a day

My high carb days will be same pro/fat plus 250g of carbs

and my mod carb days will be same pro/fat and 150g of carbs

all pro will come from lean meats like chicken fish and lean beef (sirlion steak fat trimmed off). fats will come from fish oils and whatever fat is in my pro and carbs will be from veggies oats and brown rice.

i will attach photos of my diet underneath.

my training split will be;

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - shoulders/abs
    Wednesday - arms
    Thrusday - legs
    Firday - back/abs
    Sat - rest
    Sun - rest

each day will have a steady state cardio seasion at the end for 30-45 mins heart rate at about 130-140

later on i will be thinking about adding in a cycle of test prop 100mg eod and var 100mg a day split 50mg am and 50mg pm because of short half life and some clen ramping up to a max of 120mcg a day all in the am

Let me know what you guys think if i need to change anything or add anything in please

so let the fun begin and lets see what happens.
    Awesome. we're pretty much identical to what I'm doing and stats.

Good luck! I'll be following

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looks almost identical to the carb cycle I ran last summer...

So looks good to everyone then. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and I have pit on a kilo for some reason I weighed myself after the 3 low days but my abs look like they have come out more. I just measured all my body parts and my arms have got a little bigger but still have the same calliper measurements.

Not sure what's happening to me I don't no if I'm putting on weight or loosing it and adding muscle??

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Good deal hench. Glad u started a thread. Keep an eye on bf. the mirror will usually tell the tale. Dont worry so much about the scale sounds like ur doing well!

Today was all good stuck to my Marcos and trained back today didn't do abs going to do them tomorrow with cardio also did half hour cardio on 8 incline speed was 5. Had a look at my abs in the gym they are coming out a little more for some reason they always look better but that could So be due to the fat that i carb loaded yesterday apart from that all was well.
    Last edited by Get hench Die Trying; 07-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

So far so good apart from Sunday I had a bit of a bad day over ate but nothing unhealthy.

Woke up this morning trained chest and did some cardio on target for my Marcos today.

Thinking about starting a test prop and tren a cycle to help with the cut what do you guys think??

well ur 25 and already lean so id be curious to see how ud fare. that would be the cutting cycle i ran if i were to run one and ive thought about it for maybe next summer. but first id have to do a bulking cycle.

Yeah I'm in two minds. Should I run a low amount of tren and higher test or lower test and higher tren people say with less test and more tren u get less sides

I'm not to sure on dosages, don't want to do to much tren because of the sides of tren with the insomnia.

I was also looking into doing a short burst cycle say something like 6-8 weeks not so I can get back on cycle quicker but because I am a believer that you stop gaining after a while and I will hopefully recover quicker.

Yeah I'm in two minds. Should I run a low amount of tren and higher test or lower test and higher tren people say with less test and more tren u get less sides

I'm not to sure on dosages, don't want to do to much tren because of the sides of tren with the insomnia.

I was also looking into doing a short burst cycle say something like 6-8 weeks not so I can get back on cycle quicker but because I am a believer that you stop gaining after a while and I will hopefully recover quicker.
    Personally I think you're young, lean, and don't need to go to AAS now.

If you're going to do it anyway, i'd personally run them at 50/50 or run the tren higher. The test is there to make up for shutdown of naturally test production. The tren is your work horse here... so let it do it's work!

Just weighted myself after my three low carb days and I have gone up a kilo I'm now 86kg WFT is going on???

I will be doing my body fat later on today when the misses gets home so I will update later

Just weighted myself after my three low carb days and I have gone up a kilo I'm now 86kg WFT is going on???
    Adding muscle? *shrug* How do you feel, how do you look? Get some pics up asap.

The misses says I'm looking bigger but looking at myself I feel like I am getting better abs I'll get my bf done at measure my body parts again this will give a clearer picture on that's happening

Just remember - you'll likely be the worst critic of yourself. If you don't trust the misses opinion (i.e. if she doesn't have a 'trained' eye), post your pics up for us and we'll sort you out!

Carb cycling really f's with your mind don't it. 3 days of the week I stress out because I thinking I'm getting fat because I loose definition but then when I get carbs my abs come out better then ever. It's making me trip out lol

just got the misses to check my body fat and measure my body parts

the results are......

Arms 16.1 16.1 Same
    Chest 42 43 Up an inche
    wasit 34 34 Same
    Thigh 24 24.1 Up 0.1
    Calves 15.4 16 Up 0.6
    Forearm 13.2 13.2 Same
    Hips 35 35 Same

Total over 9 points 53
    Weight in kg 86
    Weight in Lbs 189.2
    Body Fat % 7.6%
    Fat in pounds 14.31
    Lean body Mass Lbs 174.89
    Fat in Kg 6.50
    Lean Body mass KG 79.50

My body weight is up but body fat down and lean body mass up with a bit of size added on

Carb cycling really f's with your mind don't it. 3 days of the week I stress out because I thinking I'm getting fat because I loose definition but then when I get carbs my abs come out better then ever. It's making me trip out lol
    lol yep. This whole lifestyle is a complete mindfvck.

usually when cycling carbs i lean more towards liking myself depleted more than when not. although sometimes the day after a carb load when i wake up before i eat anything i think "man now im seeing something"

I look like helll depleted. Flat, gross. Once I carb up, veins start popping, and muscles seem to have some 'life'. Gotta love water!

It is a mind fck god knows how I'm gna be when I get on cycle I'll just be pissed off with myself for 3 days a week and pissed off with everyone else for the other 4 days.

I just told the misses I'm getting on tren ace again she told me to go live with my mum lol

You know what else really pees me off is only looking good for one day a week and that's after my carb loaded day the rest of the time I look to fat or to flat :@

only temporary be glad u look good 1 day a week.. most people look like crap everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    only temporary be glad u look good 1 day a week.. most people look like crap everyday!
    Lol yeah I guess I would be I look ok once a week not good yet still considering if I should cycle yet or leave it and do it natty but o well

I have posted some pictures let me know what bf you think I am at?? Last one I'm not flexing in let me know where you think I'm at please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carb Cycling Log-image-4287767872.jpg   Carb Cycling Log-image-1087227460.jpg   Carb Cycling Log-image-63727469.jpg  

Thread Information