CraZed4maSS87 is offline New Member

Salt intake while leaning

Question for you guys. I know salt retains water in the body .but if im on a roof all day doing hard physical labor and sweating like crazy 9- to 11 hours a day isn't it ok to have some salt in my diet for hydration purposes or not.I dont really drink gatorade cuz of the sugar and i even feel my body craving for it sometimes.advice please

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    dude eat salt and dont worry about it. unless ur competing or trying to look good at 6%bf its not gonna affect u too much. if u do retain more water than u want just discontinue the salty food and drink 2 gallons of water every day and cut ur carbs down to veggies only for 2 or 3 days and u will lose all the water ur carrying. its like a 3 or 4 day fix at worst IMO..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    What's your current bf%?

the more water you dink the less your body retains right?

its still high last time it was 18 at 214lbs

thanks Im not competing its just that my body tends to retain water and now im doing a test cycle only at 250mg twice a week 2 shots weekly and im carrying more water weight i probably should have dropped my bf% before I started the cycle right .I'm still fairly new with using gear so any advice would be awesome

mxer657 is offline Junior Member
    Its pretty easy to drop weight on gear. You are anabolic 24-7

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by CraZed4maSS87 View Post
    the more water you dink the less your body retains right?
    Basically. It's more like the less you drink, the more your body holds on to existing. Kind of the same thing, but different mechanisms.

its still high last time it was 18 at 214lbs
    Ok, I definitely wouldn't worry then. You're not going to see any appreciable difference either way at 18%.

thanks Im not competing its just that my body tends to retain water and now im doing a test cycle only at 250mg twice a week 2 shots weekly and im carrying more water weight i probably should have dropped my bf% before I started the cycle right .I'm still fairly new with using gear so any advice would be awesome
    Not sure why you're cycling at 18% bf, but ok. Is this a cutting cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    Its pretty easy to drop weight on gear. You are anabolic 24-7
    You are? News to me. Fast for 48 hours while on gear and let me know if you're still anabolic .

anabolism /anab·o·lism/ (ah-nab´o-lizm) the constructive process by which living cells convert simple substances into more complex compounds, especially into living matter.

If you're not providing your body with simple substances (i.e., food) then there's nothing there to be converted into more complex compounds, (i.e. muscle tissue).

I know what you mean, because chances of people fasting while on gear are slim. You just need to be careful with blanket statements like this as newbs will read it and take it at face value.

Thread Information