mr jay is offline New Member

please help me begging for a mentor

i am ashamed to say is i have a hard time reading and spelling my cousin types for me right now as we speak i ask if any one can please help me with my diet calculations if u can please calculate all this things for meand get me a diet plan going or sumthing i no about carbs and protiens and fats but the rest im sorry but i cant comprehend these things please any one kind enough please help me

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    First, NEVER beg! It doesn't become you.
    Second, this is a reading and writing type of a forum. Essential if you want to succeed here.
    Third, you are asking to be "spoon fed" knowledge instead of learning yourself. Most here would recommend if you want to succeed in this lifestyle, that you learn for yourself. Of course, you can ask questions, but I can not think for you.
    Fourth, no one here gets paid. What you are asking is very time consuming for someone such as myself to teach you the ABC's of weightlifting, nutrition, supplements, and all the other things that go along with what we do. The level of commitment you are asking from someone is commensurate with a personal trainer that gets paid. And in person so you don't have to read and write.
    Sorry to sound harsh mate. And no disrespect intended. But I'm sure you'd want me to give it to you straight, like a man, right? Really don't know what else to tell you.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 08-25-2012 at 07:19 PM.

hey its cool man i just seen all the amazing help i seen on the forums and i figured some one out there wouldnt care and just help me change my life garuntee and even if i tried to read and learn it would take probably the same amount of time or maybe even more to do it myself i had a hard life because of this problem im sorry if i have annoyed or offended

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^you have certainly NOT offended me in anyway! It was a simple question posed by you. But a complex, time consuming answer. If your cousin is a good man, then maybe he can work with you on the reading part. her, let me give you some reading material, ok?

this will teach you all about macros, so go here and read:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart

now go here and learn about TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gy-Expenditure

go here and learn about dieting. remember to watch the 6 videos, ok?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rn-how-to-Diet

these two will show you how to bulk up and gain muscle:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight-READ-THIS!!!

After you are finished reading all of that, come back and ask any questions you may have.

does this help some?

Good luck mate!

---Roman

lol my cousin is 9 but hey your right i cant expect to get it the easy way im gonna have to figure out this plan on my own thanks for pointing out these things for me

still though it would be nice and save me probably more time if i could get some spoon fed knowledge and support =)

stpete is offline Banned
    Times hooked you up. ^^^That's not going to happen.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    MR jay what are ur current stats? age weight height bf%?

what are ur current goals? lose fat or gain muscle?

apparently reading/having this read to u isnt too tuff of an obstacle cuz ur doing it already so post that info.

read the sticky dieting 101: cutting u need to go thru this as well.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good stuff ..times

teenytiny is offline Female Member
    its good to see that there are people out there that want to find a good way of life and even better that there are such wonderful people on this forum that are willing to help, love that they want to help but not just give info!

Thread Information