Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bloodhoun116 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Ok, i'm gonna be honest here - i'm starting to get aggrivated with your attitude. Your choice of words speaks volumes. You aren't hearing us; you're still being resistant to the SOUND advice everyone is giving you to save your own ass. You calling our advice a 'routine' is really dismissive and rude. We don't need to spend our time here advising people, we sure as hell don't get paid to do it. Personally, i'd rather spend my time advising people who are going to at least keep an open mind to what I say.
    Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my attitude to come off as abrasive or for me to sound like a d-bag or anything. I am heeding you guys's warning. I'm not talking about AAS anymore, I was trying to find some information on some new supplements i could take, like the one that i previously posted. Or maybe some creatine shakes possibly? I've actually been using six star whey protein plus for a few months now. I've increased my endurance and saw a few strength gains, but nothing major. And I got some pictures, but I can't find the chord that hooks up to my computer from the camera! And no, i still don't know my bf% yet

teenytiny is offline Female Member
    that sounds like a great plan!

digsy1983 is offline Member
    excellent! and as for supplements dont be fooled by all the empty but bold promises/claims they make. most are just hype and a marketing ploy. spend money on qualty food and these;

createin monohydrate.
    milti vit incl. vit B complex
    a good quality protein shake.
    flax seed

and a good diet and workout plan and youll be sorted!!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    u know if u have an email address and a camera phone u can get a pic taken with the camera phone and then email the pic to ur email address. download it and save it to the desktop. from there u can upload it to this site. its how i do all mine..

teenytiny is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    u know if u have an email address and a camera phone u can get a pic taken with the camera phone and then email the pic to ur email address. download it and save it to the desktop. from there u can upload it to this site. its how i do all mine..
    mine as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information