Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bloodhoun116 is offline Junior Member

People told me not to use steroids :/

So, im about to turn 19 in a couple of months and i asked a question about a cycle that i was planning to run. And everyone just started bashing me and giving me negative feedback and wouldn't tell me anything about the cycle i wanted to run. They told me I was too young or some bs about how i need to focus on fixing my diet. I'm 6'1 approx 183lbs I'm an extreme ectomorph.
    Before I started lifting i was 6'0 152. I've been lifting for about 2 years and some change now and I really wanted to take steroids to get my dream body. But people tell me to eat and fix up my diet and wait until i get a bit older. So what Should my diet consist of for me to put on some nice solid lean mass w/o getting fat. I probably wont get fat anyways because my metabolism is so freaking high. So help me please, tell me what i need to eat to gain some mass in a short period of time, either that, or im gonna have to resort to steroids, no matter what.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey blood welcome to the forum man!

whats ur bf%? dont know? find out.. u could also post a pic so we could ballpark ur bf% in the mean time.

also they are correct about u being too young for steroids . u want to let ur endocrine system get fully developed before considering a cycle. u can really have a lot of probs screwing with ur hormones even if u are fully matured. the only person (other than ur family) ur gonna be hurting is urself. i suggest u take it seriously.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoun116 View Post
    So, im about to turn 19 in a couple of months and i asked a question about a cycle that i was planning to run. And everyone just started bashing me and giving me negative feedback and wouldn't tell me anything about the cycle i wanted to run. They told me I was too young or some bs
    We run a responsible board here and don't just advise anybody and everybody to start using steroids . It's a SERIOUS matter and not to be taken lightly. What they told you is not bs, they were completely right in sending you here. You ARE too young, you aren't finished developing yet and you will fvck yourself up really good should you decide to start using. I wouldn't even consider it before 25. Good news is you're in the right place; you'll get a lot of help here and we'll have you adding lean mass in no time if you listen to what people have to say.

Good luck, please keep us posted.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    hi and welcome. Take it the guys and gals at he steroid forum told you this! listen to them, theyve been there and done it and probably some regrette it. 1st you'll want to ready the stickies at the top of the forum page. Read them and come back with your TDEE then you can sort out your diet when you know how many calories and what split would be appropriate for you. You'll be wanting to bulk rather than cut??
    Good luck and anything you're not sure about just ask. There are some very knowledgeable people here that are thankfully willing to help.

Thanks for the welcome! Okay, I'll try and get a pic within a couple of weeks. I don't really have a good camera, but im getting the new iphone so I will try and post a few progress pics once I get it, or hopefully before then. But, i don't see what is the big deal about taking the steroids at 19? I mean when I asked the question on the anabolic forum, they acted like I was some 13 year old kid that wanted to take steroids. I feel as if I'm a grown man. I can buy tobacco and all that good jazz, so i can buy recreational drugs, Why not performance enhancing ones? It just doesn't make any sense. Zyzz, my biggest idol of all was like 19 or 20 and he seemed to be pretty fine. Arnold Schwarzenegger started when he was like 17 and hes still alive and kicking today. Sometimes, i feel as if people are just trying to scare me into doing it naturally for some reason and I don't know why.

I can kinda ballpark my bf percentage. The only real fat that i have is around my midsection on the sides (love handles) so i guess im around 10-11% bf i guess? Im not certain so dont quote me on that

Are you sure I cant do just this one cycle? Just so i can get a feel for it, im only trying to do this one to see if i like it or not. Is one 12 week cycle really gonna screw me up that bad? It's not like im gonna do 5 cycles in a year or anything. Just this one to see if it actually works and to see if i get some nice results. I've seen some people post on other websites about their first cycle and how they gained 18 lbs in like 10 weeks. I want that so bad, i'll do anything but I don't wanna mess myself up so I was wondering maybe just this one time? Here was what I was planning on doing In case you were wondering and could you tell me if this would've been a bad decision or not?

Boldenone 250mg per week (Wk 1-10)
    Test E 250mg per week (Wk 2-11)
    Nolvadex 10-20 mg/day (Wk 10-13)
    Clomid 50-100 mg/ day (Wk 13-14)

get someone u know who has a camera phone to snap a shot of u. google body fat analysis in ur area, google "Bod Pod" in ur area and go get it done there. itll be the most accurate u can find.

everyone has told u already about whether u should do it or not. its not gonna change no matter how many times u ask.

post ur current diet and let us see how u have been eating. proper diet and workout is ur best friend for gaining muscle IMO.

have u read about ur endocrine system? do u know what it is and does? have u read about possible side effects of taking steroids ? as a 19year old guy i know ur penis and its proper function is pretty high on ur priority list. u dont wanna screw that up dude!

now lets see that diet!

teenytiny is offline Female Member
    welcome and good luck trying to find your answers here. look forward to hearing about your research and seeing some progress!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Okay, I'll try and get a pic within a couple of weeks. I don't really have a good camera, but im getting the new iphone so I will try and post a few progress pics once I get it, or hopefully before then. But, i don't see what is the big deal about taking the steroids at 19? I mean when I asked the question on the anabolic forum, they acted like I was some 13 year old kid that wanted to take steroids. I feel as if I'm a grown man. I can buy tobacco and all that good jazz, so i can buy recreational drugs, Why not performance enhancing ones? It just doesn't make any sense. Zyzz, my biggest idol of all was like 19 or 20 and he seemed to be pretty fine. Arnold Schwarzenegger started when he was like 17 and hes still alive and kicking today. Sometimes, i feel as if people are just trying to scare me into doing it naturally for some reason and I don't know why.
    Forgive me if i'm wrong... but i'm starting to smell a troll. I hope i'm wrong, because if i'm not you'll be gone fast. The Zyzz comment... you can't be serious. Your biggest idol is dead in his early 20's. Nuff said.

You might as well be a 13 year old kid, because when we're talking about gear there's not much difference between being 13 or 19. You aren't finished growing, period. Your plates aren't completely fused together. You will shutdown your HPTA and possibly be fvcked for life if you don't know what you're doing (and clearly, you don't). If you wanna have a limp dick and be shooting blanks for the rest of your life, be my guest. But please don't bring it back up here again. This is the nutrition section. If you honestly want help with your diet, you're in the right place. If not, you're barking up the wrong tree.

I'd be very careful with my next reply if I were you...

Okay man I'm sorry. I actually wasn't trolling I was being 100% honest and serious in my comments. But okay, i'll listen to what you guys have to say. Just please I really need some help. Even though i've been lifting for a few years and I have come a long way from when I started, I still feel like I haven't done a thing. And I know that partially it has to do with my height. Correct me if im wrong but don't you fill out faster when you're shorter? I have a friend that is 5'7 and i'm 6'1 and we basically started lifting at the same time. He's only 169 and i'm 183 and he looks like he weighs freaking 200+ from the amount of shear body mass he has. Me on the other hand, i've been lifting for the same amount of time and it looks like i've barely lifted a day in my life. I just don't get it. Why is he so much more filled out than me? Is it genetics or something?

and the girls are always all over him and saying how he has big muscular arms and it makes me feel like sht, because they never say that about me. My right arm is 14 3/4 and my left is 14 1/2. His are like 15s i think so we basically have the same size arms, but his just look so much bigger and more filled out than mine?! Wth is that all about??

Thank you very much I appreciate it! I'll try my best to keep you guys posted!

Hahaha oh wow, i guess you do know what you're talking about. But that's just the thing, I basically eat whatever I can whenever I can to try and gain weight. I don't really watch what I eat because I have a super high metabolism and for me basically, any food is good food. Even if it's mcdonalds. I know that that's not right but thats the way i feel about it lol.

Hahaha oh wow, i guess you do know what you're talking about. But that's just the thing, I basically eat whatever I can whenever I can to try and gain weight. I don't really watch what I eat because I have a super high metabolism and for me basically, any food is good food. Even if it's mcdonalds. I know that that's not right but thats the way i feel about it lol.
    maybe u dont need to watch what u eat out of fear of getting fat but it looks like ur gonna need to count cals and track macros so u make sure ur getting enuff to eat every day!

have u read the how to bulk sticky yet? if not read it. i would also suggest reading the sticky : dieting 101: cutting

this will give u more of a complete view of diet.

to go forward we need a number for ur bf%..

Everybody is different so don't look to your mate and think youre not gaining. At 19 you've still got to fill out naturally! Get your diet sorted and try it out for a couple of months, you'll honestly be shocked at the gains. Just leave the roids alone for now! You will do more damage then you realise. Your body is still changing/settling into adulthood, even tho you feel like a man. Read the information on this forum and you'll see you can gain a lot naturally with a good diet and you won't be killing yourself!
    So stop asking bout steroids and get readings. Enjoy.
    What training are you doing? Sets? Reps? How often?

Okay man I'm sorry. I actually wasn't trolling I was being 100% honest and serious in my comments. But okay, i'll listen to what you guys have to say. Just please I really need some help. Even though i've been lifting for a few years and I have come a long way from when I started, I still feel like I haven't done a thing.
    This is common among us, so you're not alone.

And I know that partially it has to do with my height. Correct me if im wrong but don't you fill out faster when you're shorter?
    It seems that way, simply because there's 'less space' to fill.

I have a friend that is 5'7 and i'm 6'1 and we basically started lifting at the same time. He's only 169 and i'm 183 and he looks like he weighs freaking 200+ from the amount of shear body mass he has. Me on the other hand, i've been lifting for the same amount of time and it looks like i've barely lifted a day in my life. I just don't get it. Why is he so much more filled out than me? Is it genetics or something?
    I doubt this. Post up a pic ASAP so we can see what you're working with. Realize that you are the absolute worst judge of yourself. We all are.

Re: genetics - yes, to some extent they play a big role. Maybe your friend has great genetics and you're aren't so great... that's a definite possibility. However you have no choice but to work with what you've got. I'm in the same boat; I have crappy genetics and almost 20 years on you... test isn't what it once was, etc. We're all struggling bro.

Okay, I'll try and get a picture up here, hopefully later on today or sometime this week so you guys can get a gist of what i'm talking about.

^^ looking forward to it.

Well, I usually lift 4 days a week Mon-Thurs. I never got into the whole split thing. I always just worked one particular body part a day. I'm not sure if this has to do with the reason i'm not gaining the way i'd like to. But usually i'd do biceps on monday 3 sets of dumbbell curls 3 sets of barbell curls and 2 sets of hammer curls. Tuesday I do back and shoulders, 3 sets of military press, 3 sets of rear delt flies and 3 sets of pullups. Wednesday I do some legs 3 sets of squats 3 sets of deadlift and 2 sets of leg extensions. Thursday I do chest and tris 3 sets of incline dumbbell bench press, 2 sets of flat barbell bench, 2 sets of dumbbell flies and finish it off with as many push ups as i can do. Thats not my exact workout routine, I do alternate my exercises quite often and the days that I do them. But this is just a general idea of what i've been doing

Okay, I'm going to check into the how to bulk thing and try and get my bf% as well.

I was actually doing a little bit more research and I came across this article and it pretty much shattered my confidence to continue this endeavor of natural bodybuilding. http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
    I'm going to try and keep at it though, but reading that article.. I don't know, hopefully you guys can still help me though because I want to do it naturally, i really do, but i'm starting to second guess myself.

Gud man! You may wana up your workouts aswell, imo. Minimum of 4 sets with 15,12,10,8 reps. Should be failing at these numbers. I use a general rule of thumb, if I can do more than 15 reps on set 1 I've gone too light! Firstly sort ya diet out then readjust workouts if you feel the need.

But usually i'd do biceps on monday 3 sets of dumbbell curls 3 sets of barbell curls and 2 sets of hammer curls.
    You dedicate an entire workout to biceps?

To be honest, I would suspect your problem is the entire package - you need to learn how to eat and train properly, and you'll start making the gains you think you should be. I still want to see pics because I'd like to see what you've been able to accomplish on your own over the past 2 years.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Hey man

Your first couple years you gotta get your nutrition down. Study for like a week straight on nutrition. Learn all the in's and out's. You are an ecto and need to eat every 2 hours even if your not hungry to grow. You do that and will make good gain's. And enjoy your fast metabolism! Your only young once!

And steriods at 19 would be a HUGE mistake. Listen you are not Arnold ok so don't use him as an example. And they were legal back then, they are NOT now. And youve GOT to be kidding me your idol is zyzz who is idolized HIMSELF and did street drugs and was a steriod abuser. What is up with kids now?

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    http://www.steroid.com/#CANSECO_ON_STEROIDS_VIDEO

he started at 19 and now has to inject himself with a needle once or more times each week just to live a normal life.

Blog Entries
    I was actually doing a little bit more research and I came across this article and it pretty much shattered my confidence to continue this endeavor of natural bodybuilding. http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
    I'm going to try and keep at it though, but reading that article.. I don't know, hopefully you guys can still help me though because I want to do it naturally, i really do, but i'm starting to second guess myself.
    bro your obviously just looking for a reason to start using aas...just realize till you learn how to eat and workout and make gains natty then all the steroids in the world wont help you because whatever gains you make on a cycle will quickly dissapear cus you dont have the diet to help sustain them...so do yourself a favor and learn how to do this right...you may have been lifting for a few years but it seem you are very green in the workout dept...you have so much to learn and this is a great place to do it but stop expecting peeps to spoonfeed you expecialy at your young age...

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You dedicate an entire workout to biceps?

To be honest, I would suspect your problem is the entire package - you need to learn how to eat and train properly, and you'll start making the gains you think you should be. I still want to see pics because I'd like to see what you've been able to accomplish on your own over the past 2 years.
    ^^x2

OP u should take this as good news because once u get ur diet and workout ironed out u should expect to see some gains.

in reference to the link u posted.. of course someone on 600mg test is gonna gain more than a guy who is on nothing. but thats only part of it. the tuffer part is how much of those gains did they actually keep 12months later after being off test??

with ur above diet and workout u posted u have a LOT of room for improvements. use this forum to make them!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    bro your obviously just looking for a reason to start using aas...just realize till you learn how to eat and workout and make gains natty then all the steroids in the world wont help you because whatever gains you make on a cycle will quickly dissapear cus you dont have the diet to help sustain them...so do yourself a favor and learn how to do this right...you may have been lifting for a few years but it seem you are very green in the workout dept...you have so much to learn and this is a great place to do it but stop expecting peeps to spoonfeed you expecialy at your young age...

^^ this. Great post GB.

I know, that's the thing. I didn't really know what I was doing when i first started working out. I just figured as long as Im lifting weights, im doing it right. It did work for me in the beginning when i went from 150 to 185 so i figured why fix what isn't broken ya know? I guess it was broken all along.

I guess i have no choice, it seems like all everyone seems to be telling me that I need to get my diet in order before i do anything else. Then I need to worry about a decent workout schedule. And for zyzz being my idol, he was. Not in the sense as how he acted and how he managed to transform his body in a few short years. And watching him let me know that a body transformation was possible. Him being the perfect example for me, he went from a 6'2 130lb ectomorph to a massive 215 of lean mass in just 4 years. So that's the reason he was my idol.

Blog Entries
    I know, that's the thing. I didn't really know what I was doing when i first started working out. I just figured as long as Im lifting weights, im doing it right. It did work for me in the beginning when i went from 150 to 185 so i figured why fix what isn't broken ya know? I guess it was broken all along.
    if you have been training a few years then its time to move on to a more advanced program cus what your doing is very bigginer type basic stuff, which worked for a while but if you havent explored other programs then that should be a priority right now imho...

Blog Entries
    I guess i have no choice, it seems like all everyone seems to be telling me that I need to get my diet in order before i do anything else. Then I need to worry about a decent workout schedule. And for zyzz being my idol, he was. Not in the sense as how he acted and how he managed to transform his body in a few short years. And watching him let me know that a body transformation was possible. Him being the perfect example for me, he went from a 6'2 130lb ectomorph to a massive 215 of lean mass in just 4 years. So that's the reason he was my idol.
    if you dont address these issues then you'll just continue spinning your wheels so to speak with or without aas...dont know why your fighting this with all the advise coming from peeps with real world experiance/knowledge...learn from others bro...

take the view that these guys have been here and done it for years and there's no substitute for experience. learn as much as you can, ive spent the last 2 months reading as much as i can find on diets and nutrition and this is a good place to learn and be taught!
    good luck! sort ya diet out then ya workout and you'll be the guy that ya mate is trying to be, rather then the other way round!

Phew thanks for the heads up
    Last edited by Bloodhoun116; 08-28-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Iceman21pwk is offline New Member
    Alright, I guess you really need it to be put bluntly. You can take it too, you're 19. Man up and realize that there you cannot find one product that is going to take you where you want without you doing the work yourself. It will not happen.

YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF BEFORE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO HELP YOU GET WHERE YOU WANT!

Pills, injections, nothing will get you what you want without you busting your ass YOURSELF.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^^^^^ well said

blood a monitor im sure will ask u to remove the link before long. ur not allowed to post links to other sites like that here.

IMO that "supplement" will prob prove to be a waste of money..

when u run steroid cycles u need to:
    1. be fully developed/matured physiologically
    2. have solid knowledge of steroids and their effects both good and bad and know how to deal with them
    3. have solid knowledge of diet. (what to eat to accomplish weight/LBM gain and cutting knowledge)
    4. have solid knowledge of workout (how to lift, what workouts to do to accomplish ur goals, etc..)

if any one of these are lacking ur not ready to run a cycle.. from what i can tell u have NONE of these characteristics..

im done talking to u about steroids. everything has already been said. heed the advice or dont its up to u.

now lets get into diet which is what this forum is here for and ur best bet to get closer to ur goals at this point.

have u read the bulking/cutting stickies yet? do we know what ur bf% is yet?

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for healthy alternatives to AAS since you guys keep feeding me the "im too young" routine.
    Ok, i'm gonna be honest here - i'm starting to get aggrivated with your attitude. Your choice of words speaks volumes. You aren't hearing us; you're still being resistant to the SOUND advice everyone is giving you to save your own ass. You calling our advice a 'routine' is really dismissive and rude. We don't need to spend our time here advising people, we sure as hell don't get paid to do it. Personally, i'd rather spend my time advising people who are going to at least keep an open mind to what I say.

It sounds like you're not going to be happy until we tell you what you want to hear. It's your body bro. Go ahead and start using AAS. Please don't come back here crying in a year when you're all fvcked up though. We'll change your 'new member' title to 'I TOLD YA SO'.

Second - you need to edit out the link to BB dot com. Posting links to other sites is against the rules. Especially that kiddie site. Appreciate your cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman21pwk View Post
    Alright, I guess you really need it to be put bluntly. You can take it too, you're 19. Man up and realize that there you cannot find one product that is going to take you where you want without you doing the work yourself. It will not happen.

YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF BEFORE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO HELP YOU GET WHERE YOU WANT!

Pills, injections, nothing will get you what you want without you busting your ass YOURSELF.
    3 posts and making a ton of sense. x2 on all the above.

Pills, injections , nothing will get you what you want without you busting your ass YOURSELF.
    iceman summed it up ^^^

you will be really stupid it you dont listen to GB and 405!!! listen to and do as they advise and you will forget all about the quick road to muscles and a fvcked up body! youve got nothing to lose apart form a little time and effort, id take that anyday over a kidney/liver and failed libedo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information