Ridge596 is offline Junior Member

My diet of epicness. Needs some awesome sauce to make it better though.

Meal 1- Three whole large eggs, glass of milk.
    Meal 2- Peanut butter sandwich.
    Meal 3- Two-three servings of chicken breast
    Meal 4- Two cans of tuna fish on bread.
    Meal 5- Protein Shake with a scoop of super advanced creatine walmart stuff.
    Meal 6- Either another peanut butter sandwich, or a can of tuna with another glass of milk. My diet for the past year.

Now, I do snack! Sometimes I eat a little dry cereal here and there to curb my appetite, but it's all good. I think I may be working at a caloric deficit though.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    That diet is terrible brotha! No good carb source! Only sugary carbs. NO veggies. Also low in protein unless you weigh 120lbs. Your diet does not mix with your results in the pic forum. Give up the real story. You don't have to lie to kick it.

....I get in 200 grams of protein with this diet O.o I didn't even know vegetables were important :O I haven't eaten vegetables as part of my meal in like... forever o.o
    Meal 1- 30 grams
    Meal 2-15 grams.
    Meal 3-50-60 grams(Not even sure. I just throw the chicken in my container lol.)
    Meal 4-50 grams.
    Meal 5-52 grams.
    Meal 6-23-30.

But, I'm not saying I know much here. Want to give me some advice as to how to make the diet better? Like, specifics?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge596 View Post
    Meal 1- Three whole large eggs, glass of milk.
    Meal 2- Peanut butter sandwich.
    Meal 3- Two-three servings of chicken breast
    Meal 4- Two cans of tuna fish on bread.
    Meal 5- Protein Shake with a scoop of super advanced creatine walmart stuff.
    Meal 6- Either another peanut butter sandwich, or a can of tuna with another glass of milk. My diet for the past year.

Now, I do snack! Sometimes I eat a little dry cereal here and there to curb my appetite, but it's all good. I think I may be working at a caloric deficit though.

welcome to the forum dude..

^^ this is the reason for tracking cals and macros.. u should know whether ur in a caloric deficit, surplus, or maintenance and it should be deliberate..

i suggest u read stickies:
    1. how to bulk
    2. dieting 101: cutting

what r ur complete stats? age weight height bf%??

whatr ur goals? i dont see any just a diet that needs some work (ive seen worse diets BTW)

Body fat, no idea lol. Look at my member picture if you want(I actually am interested in finding my BF%.). Age-. Weight- 193. Height- 6'0-6'1.

Also, my goals AREN'T FOR BB PER SE. I'm mostly in this for pure strength gains until like, February, which is when I'll bulk.

Body fat, no idea lol. Look at my member picture if you want(I actually am interested in finding my BF%.). Age-. Weight- 193. Height- 6'0-6'1.

Also, my goals AREN'T FOR BB PER SE. I'm mostly in this for pure strength gains until like, February, which is when I'll bulk.
    google body fat analysis in ur area and/or google "Bod Pod" for ur area

BOD POD or Calipers r the only 2 methods id trust..

I'm assuming about 12-13% hopefully. Considering the fact that when I was 160 I was like, 10% BF due to a hydration test I took. But, I was bulimic back in those days haha.

I'm assuming about 12-13% hopefully. Considering the fact that when I was 160 I was like, 10% BF due to a hydration test I took. But, I was bulimic back in those days haha.
    glad ur not bulimic anymore. the pic in the other forum.. how recent is it? i suggest taking another pic where we can see ur stomach area as well. this will help guesstimate. u look fairly lean in the pic in the other forum but need to see more.

Well, the one of my flexing was taken July 11th. I'll be posting up pics when I finish my next cycle, so we can see then.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    More like diet of epic failure! This is not a good bodybuilding diet bro. Stick around and learn, there is plenty of info to be absorbed here.

Haha, I know it's not a good diet for a bodybuilder, hence why I'm not a bodybuilder. Never said I was. Tis for football. Buuutttt, I get what you mean.

Thread Information