Thread: need help asap

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

need help asap

So i havnt been around for a while, reason is my life style changed dramatically and could not find time to get in the gym or in here....my diet is horrible and i went from 197.4 lbs 11% bf to 212 lbs 20+% bf...super down on that but only one way to go and i could use help from you great ppl. i lost most of my gains from my last cycle, my gut is like never is been before and i completly stopped working out. Like i said i need help please! hehe the good thing is i am possitive and i hope to get help with getting a diet plan down to lower bf and gain some muscle along the way...more important now is to loose the extra fat which i feel like its a lot. My current stats are 24 years old 5'9" 212 lbs and 20++%bf; diet is basically really unhealthy food and 0 work out days soon to change.

Tdee is 2519

digsy1983 is offline Member
    what are you after with this post?? seems more of an announcement/statement of intent.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    hey mini,

generally, if you decrease you caloric intake by 3-500cals (occasionally a bit more) and include a solid exercise plan, you will shed bf fairly easily in the beginning. if you scan through this forum you will find many diets that have been posted by other members. this will give you a fairly decent idea of what a clean diet looks like. i would be looking to set up a diet plan that includes approx 2000 calories.

once you begin to learn how your body reacts, you van tweak your diet as you move forward.

you can also setup account at fitday.com that will help you to determine your macros.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    hey mini,

generally, if you decrease you caloric intake by 3-500cals (occasionally a bit more) and include a solid exercise plan, you will shed bf fairly easily in the beginning. if you scan through this forum you will find many diets that have been posted by other members. this will give you a fairly decent idea of what a clean diet looks like. i would be looking to set up a diet plan that includes approx 2000 calories.

once you begin to learn how your body reacts, you van tweak your diet as you move forward.

you can also setup account at fitday.com that will help you to determine your macros.
    Sounds like a plan thank you

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    youre welcome,

when you think you have what youre looking for, post your proposed diet up here for some of the diet gurus to take a peek at - they may help you tweak it and provide some suggestions.

Thread Information