Thread: my nutrition

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

my nutrition

tell me if its good :s i think i have worked out for like nearly 2 years now with dumbbells 15 kg in 1 hand
    i am 176 cm and an ectomorph and also my weight is 68kg(145 lbs)
    i eat like this if my parents don't stop me (parent's problem :s)

wake up at 11am Eat oatmeal and 4 breads and 2 scrambled eggs
    after 3 hours
    meal 2 chapati and chicken
    after 3 hours
    meal 3 hi calcium milk(drinks all of it ) and some almonds like alot of almonds
    after 3 hours
    meal 4 chicken and chapti again :s and then after like 40 minutes i workout my body

then 10 minutes after i workout i eat 3 boiled eggs and 1 chicken leg and the hi calcium milk again .. after that no more room :s i feel like throwing up and then i walk around for like 10 minutes waiting for it to be digested and i go to bed :s .. bed is always at uhmm 10:30pm or 11pm

and this is how i workout

(i am an ectomorph with lil bit fat)

Monday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Tuesday-ABS WORKOUT :/ barelly 20 minutes
    Wednesday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Thursday-ABS WORKOUT :/ Barelly 20 minutes
    Friday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Sat&Sunday rest nothing on those days

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    good to see you here, read:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...
    and
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gy-Expenditure

1st, you have to be able to eat what you want when you want it 24/7, otherwise planning a diet is almost pointless...

like i said in your other thread, get a job. buy and cook your own food.

as for your workout, make sure your full body workouts include: dead lifts, squats, and bench press. < These are called the 'big 3' which you will need more than a set of dumbbells to do, and i think you mentioned that you don't go to a gym?? if not, go join a gym

read those 2 threads 1st and tell me what you think.

oh and whats chapati??

i will read them now but first trying to download songs so that when i workout at home i dnt have to listen same songs or listen to my parents talking really pissing me off :s anyways a chapati is uhmm well you know indian food i m a pakistani btw ... chapati is when you mix flour and water together and you make something called a dough i guess and then you make the dough really circle shaped and then cook it on a hot steel thingy :s .. uhmm try searching in google "Chapati" in the image section

ahh ok, if you want to continue eating chapati, use wholemeal flour to make it or better yet, just eat oats.

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    You first need to establish your goals.. im guessing you are trying too put on muscle mass, if this is the case your not eating nearly enough especially if your a ectomorph. Three things that your gonna need to do before you even touch a weight 1. Speak to your parents let them know what you are trying too do and see if you can get their support 2. Your gonna needs a gym membership you are not gonna add much mass with 15kg dumbbells 3 You need to understand the basic nutrition also your gonna have to buy your own food and cook it yourself if you still live at home, just because you want too eat healthy and add muscle mass dosent mean the rest of the house do

Hope this helped good luck !

LiL P

i calculated my BMR its 2000 ... and TDEE is 3100

Quote Originally Posted by LiL P View Post
    You first need to establish your goals.. im guessing you are trying too put on muscle mass, if this is the case your not eating nearly enough especially if your a ectomorph. Three things that your gonna need to do before you even touch a weight 1. Speak to your parents let them know what you are trying too do and see if you can get their support 2. Your gonna needs a gym membership you are not gonna add much mass with 15kg dumbbells 3 You need to understand the basic nutrition also your gonna have to buy your own food and cook it yourself if you still live at home, just because you want too eat healthy and add muscle mass dosent mean the rest of the house do

Hope this helped good luck !

LiL P
    thanks bro i tried parent support lol before working out also ... they never support these things .. all they know is money :s lol and i m going to get protein shakes creatine and all supplments in 2013 when i will have money and will join gym thanks lol and i though that this way of eating was already good enough :s you know its hard eating being an ecto sometimes feel like throwing up

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    ahh ok, if you want to continue eating chapati, use wholemeal flour to make it or better yet, just eat oats.
    i do eat oats lol but in the morning time only 1.5 glasses of milk and 3 spoons of oatmeal and my oatmeal is called "Quaker Instant Oatmeal" lol man

Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan View Post
    i calculated my BMR its 2000 ... and TDEE is 3100
    i calculated BMR to 1755 and TDEE to 2720, its just an estimate however, but 3200 calories per day should be a good starting point for you to bulk up.

i do eat oats lol but in the morning time only 1.5 glasses of milk and 3 spoons of oatmeal and my oatmeal is called "Quaker Instant Oatmeal" lol man
    don't get instant, get normal rolled oats, you will know they are normal when you cook them with water, they taste like sh!t lol

don't get instant, get normal rolled oats, you will know they are normal when you cook them with water, they taste like sh!t lol
    lol i have to cook instant also lol i have to wait 10 minutes first the milk to boil up and shit and then put oatmeal then wait 2-3 minutes and then eat :s isn't it good lol and WOW 3200 calories that's like :s alot once i finish drinkin hi calcium milk i can't eat or drink for a few minutes its like all of the food is stuck in my throat :s

lol i have to cook instant also lol i have to wait 10 minutes first the milk to boil up and shit and then put oatmeal then wait 2-3 minutes and then eat :s isn't it good lol and WOW 3200 calories that's like :s alot once i finish drinkin hi calcium milk i can't eat or drink for a few minutes its like all of the food is stuck in my throat :s
    3200 calories divided between 6 meals is like 530 calories, easily doable, also there are better sources of food than dairy milk, replace it with meat like chicken, or fish, or beef.

and check the back or the box that your oats come in, under ingredients if it says "wholegrain oats 100%" then there fine, but if it has oats, sugar, salt, etc... then go get some normal oats.

its a container and its like this

per 100g
    Energy(kcal) 367
    Protein 15.2
    Total Carobohydrates 62.9
    it does have sugar dietary fiber soluble fiber insoluble fiber
    Total fat 8.6
    Magnesium 104.0(mg)
    Iron(mg)4.5
    Phosporus(mg) 337.0
    Sodium(mg) 3.7
    Zinc(mg) 2.6

and under it says 100% Natural Australian Oats

its a container and its like this

per 100g
    Energy(kcal) 367
    Protein 15.2
    Total Carobohydrates 62.9
    it does have sugar dietary fiber soluble fiber insoluble fiber
    Total fat 8.6
    Magnesium 104.0(mg)
    Iron(mg)4.5
    Phosporus(mg) 337.0
    Sodium(mg) 3.7
    Zinc(mg) 2.6

and under it says 100% Natural Australian Oats
    ok, yea there good its the ones that come in packets and are flavoured that you gotta watch out for, as these have a heap of added sugar and other nastys lol.

ok thanks lol now just hoping i get a good job :s next year and can you teach me at least something about steroids like

which are best testerone boosters and fat burners also an anti esdrogen so that no gyno results

Zyzz(a bodybuilder who died last year) took roids from being a really really ectomorph to a good physiqued guy but he died cuz of heart attack :s he was only 22 years old

i m not taking roids now i just want to know for future if needed :s

ok thanks lol now just hoping i get a good job :s next year and can you teach me at least something about steroids like

which are best testerone boosters and fat burners also an anti esdrogen so that no gyno results

Zyzz(a bodybuilder who died last year) took roids from being a really really ectomorph to a good physiqued guy but he died cuz of heart attack :s he was only 22 years old

i m not taking roids now i just want to know for future if needed :s
    you have plenty of time to do research, and during that time you will find out the answers to your question + more..

but to start you off on your research journey, read:
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php

and btw, testosterone boosters (the legal over the counter ones) are a waste of $$, your better off spending that money on real food

all the supps you'll need for now (dont really need them, but if you want to use something...) is creatine and protein powder (like whey).

thanks bro i tried parent support lol before working out also ... they never support these things .. all they know is money :s lol and i m going to get protein shakes creatine and all supplments in 2013 when i will have money and will join gym thanks lol and i though that this way of eating was already good enough :s you know its hard eating being an ecto sometimes feel like throwing up
    Man my parents never supported me with any of my goals either so i know how you feel there luckily they wer always there to support me financially. One thing i will advise you on bruh we already established you need gym membership supplements and a new diet(more food) They are most important in this order 1. Gym 2. Diet 3. Supplements dont waste money on supplements if you dnt have gym membership or good diet. Last but not least i feel your pain with the hard being a Ecto me personally im a Endo but my apatite sucks ! if i eat clean foods i cant eat alot and this may sound weird but i use techniques and mind games too help me finish my food 1. I eat with a blindfold sometimes staring at a huge plate of food nd your not too hungry in your mind your already beaten 2. Watch bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube while eating 3. I pretend that something horrible is going to happen to my family(or any loved ones) if i don't finish the food in a certain amount of time 4. I pretend the food really wants to be eaten and its screaming at me too eat it over and over again it keeps repeating "eat me" and im trying to eat it as fast as possible so it shuts up(This is the weirdest one) some people might call me crazy but these are the lengths i will go too to reach my goals you need too really want it more than you want to breath or sleep

LiL P

you have plenty of time to do research, and during that time you will find out the answers to your question + more..

but to start you off on your research journey, read:

and btw, testosterone boosters (the legal over the counter ones) are a waste of $$, your better off spending that money on real food

all the supps you'll need for now (dont really need them, but if you want to use something...) is creatine and protein powder (like whey).

i have finished reading that long link you sent me in the first post you know that thing about bulking food cardio supplements etc .. i understood some parts only most of them were like in code words :s for example that ALA/R-ALA but rest i understood now and also i was really feeling sick a few days ago and i didn't workout for a week did i lose alot?? i was low on food too and remember i talked about a bodybuilder called "zyzz" earlier ... he used testerone boosts also to get up body level :s you can search zyzz in google :s he started roid early also i guess

Man my parents never supported me with any of my goals either so i know how you feel there luckily they wer always there to support me financially. One thing i will advise you on bruh we already established you need gym membership supplements and a new diet(more food) They are most important in this order 1. Gym 2. Diet 3. Supplements dont waste money on supplements if you dnt have gym membership or good diet. Last but not least i feel your pain with the hard being a Ecto me personally im a Endo but my apatite sucks ! if i eat clean foods i cant eat alot and this may sound weird but i use techniques and mind games too help me finish my food 1. I eat with a blindfold sometimes staring at a huge plate of food nd your not too hungry in your mind your already beaten 2. Watch bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube while eating 3. I pretend that something horrible is going to happen to my family(or any loved ones) if i don't finish the food in a certain amount of time 4. I pretend the food really wants to be eaten and its screaming at me too eat it over and over again it keeps repeating "eat me" and im trying to eat it as fast as possible so it shuts up(This is the weirdest one) some people might call me crazy but these are the lengths i will go too to reach my goals you need too really want it more than you want to breath or sleep

LiL P

i understand what your talking about i heard about it before its called bodybuilding with mind also :s i can't do it cuz of parents yapping all the time but i did try to drink lots of milk once but your right gym is important also now i m just waiting for the right time for gym and money then i will be ready :s you can see my other post in anabolic q&a section my nearly 2 year transformation sucks from being an ecto to becoming lil big only a lil .. i was 56 kg when i started(at age 16) and now this year i think 68 or 69

LiL P
    personally id put diet before the gym, but other than that your right, supplements come last, diet and training always comes before supplementation.

and i have the opposite problem to you guys, lol, i can't stop eating, sometimes i have to go to sleep otherwise ill just keep eating lol...

personally id put diet before the gym, but other than that your right, supplements come last, diet and training always comes before supplementation.

and i have the opposite problem to you guys, lol, i can't stop eating, sometimes i have to go to sleep otherwise ill just keep eating lol...
    ooo good lol
    Last edited by RajaSultan; 11-18-2012 at 03:44 AM.

i have finished reading that long link you sent me in the first post you know that thing about bulking food cardio supplements etc .. i understood some parts only most of them were like in code words :s for example that ALA/R-ALA but rest i understood now and also i was really feeling sick a few days ago and i didn't workout for a week did i lose alot?? i was low on food too and remember i talked about a bodybuilder called "zyzz" earlier ... he used testerone boosts also to get up body level :s you can search zyzz in google :s he started roid early also i guess
    Some, if not all, of the threads on here you'll have to read more than once to fully understand them. i've personally read some threads about 5-6 times... + having to google certain words because i didn't know the meaning...

i feel hungry also sometimes but when i wake up and see there are eggs only in the fridge and nothing else to eat and well if i eat like too many eggs i start getting pimples :s 2 - 3 dots :s acne btw i m nearly turning 18 i lied before :/ i wanted to get on this forum i m turning 18 next month
    shh about your age lol, otherwise you'll get suspended for a month lol..

Some, if not all, of the threads on here you'll have to read more than once to fully understand them. i've personally read some threads about 5-6 times... + having to google certain words because i didn't know the meaning...
    i just saw that testerone website and well i saw they are water filled vials :s .. which is better the tablets or the injections??? is PGH good alsO?

shh about your age lol, otherwise you'll get suspended for a month lol..
    what age ??

i just saw that testerone website and well i saw they are water filled vials :s .. which is better the tablets or the injections??? is PGH good alsO?
    lol what site?? and whats PGH?

lol what site?? and whats PGH?
    this
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php
    PGH is http://www.buysteroids.com/categorie.../#.UKiu7Yb4JLc

I always put diet before gym but in this young mans circumstances id put gym before diet.. what good is it eating 3200 calories if hes working out with 15kg dumbbells :P hes just gonna get skinny fat

I always put diet before gym but in this young mans circumstances id put gym before diet.. what good is it eating 3200 calories if hes working out with 15kg dumbbells :P hes just gonna get skinny fat
    ah good point, in this case yea i agree..

ah ok, 1st buysteroids dot com sell 'steroid alternatives ' not real AAS, so dont even worry about PGH... just read up on everything there is about testosterone 1st...

30kg in total lol :s 15kg in 1 hand 15kg in other hand

ah ok, 1st buysteroids dot com sell 'steroid alternatives' not real AAS, so dont even worry about PGH... just read up on everything there is about testosterone 1st...
    now goin offline not goin to use computer for a week :s strict training this week and sure when i get back i will research it bye bro and thanks

now goin offline not goin to use computer for a week :s strict training this week and sure when i get back i will research it bye bro and thanks
    your welcome.

remember:

lift, eat, sleep, repeat

Thread Information