Deebo is offline New Member

General Diet for 17 Year Old

I'm tired of being just the average teenager who lifts. I've been doing some half assed lifting since 8th grade, have changed drastically since then, I am tired of getting half ass gains. I used to just be this chubby kid with no muscle at all. I don't really have the luxury of eating shit like the ectos do, so its about time I stop being a f'ing wimp and eating like a man. Clean food, and lots of it. Vegetables, fruits, water, skim milk, wheat bread, chicken, tuna, etc. My diet is going to get in order from this point on. To prove it to you guys, I am goign to post some pictures of myself, so I can stick to this word, and make sure I stick to it this time. Also, could someone guide me towards some good diets and such. With only real food, because to be honest, I can't afford to go buy protein shakes and such. But its time for a change. If I want to improve like a champion, then I need to eat like a champion.

Deebo is offline New Member
    Will get my digital camera back from my friend tomorrow, and snap some pics! (wheels included) I will post again in like a month, so you guys can tell me if what I am doing is working. Peace.

Thread Information