Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mostly-fat is offline Junior Member
    I usually have breakfast before I workout yeaterday was all messed up.. Before I workout Today ill have a 1/2 cup of oats
    2 scoops of whey 1/2cup milk

I was under the impression that my post workout shake is to be high in carbs which mine is..

Killed an hour of plyometrics this morning.. Definately won't be walking tomorrow , and kinda weird no loss on the scale this morning.. Couldn't of been that handful of Cheetos I ate last night before bed NEVER AGAIN THEM BASTARDS..!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostly-fat View Post
    Killed an hour of plyometrics this morning.. Definately won't be walking tomorrow , and kinda weird no loss on the scale this morning.. Couldn't of been that handful of Cheetos I ate last night before bed NEVER AGAIN THEM BASTARDS..!!
    hate those cheetos....fear not, you could just be holding onto some water or you drank alot of water...keep up an hour of plyometrics and you will be g2g!

Flexd is offline New Member
    Good luck man... Great attitude!!

Damn i don't know what i did but my heel is killing everytime I step on it I get a shooting pain.. Gonna try to keep some weight off it tomorrow when I work out..

My foots went from bad to worse.. I can't put any weight down on it ill not be working out today.. Bummed out hopefully this is better fast..

Diet is still going solid although I do find myself eating a handful of Cheetos almost daily I love those things.. Almost 2 weeks no smoking shit is getting intense at times but I think getting easier.. My foot was better today did yesterday's p90x routine (took yesterday off wounded) and will have to do it this weekend to catch my day off.. I'm really outta shape feels like every muscle in my whole body is pulled cant hardly get out of the car at work lol.. The outter tendon on the back of my knee is so tight and sore wow is all I can say lol.. I've been doing all the stretches before working out just need to get the body back too reality of activity.. 276 to 263 this AM

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Diet is still going solid although I do find myself eating a handful of Cheetos almost daily I love those things.. Almost 2 weeks no smoking shit is getting intense at times but I think getting easier.. My foot was better today did yesterday's p90x routine (took yesterday off wounded) and will have to do it this weekend to catch my day off.. I'm really outta shape feels like every muscle in my whole body is pulled cant hardly get out of the car at work lol.. The outter tendon on the back of my knee is so tight and sore wow is all I can say lol.. I've been doing all the stretches before working out just need to get the body back too reality of activity.. 276 to 263 this AM
    haha i like the phrase!!

14lbs down, great start!

Still dropping 262..

Soar is offline Productive Member
    My roommate needs your motivation badly. You look like him 100%. Wish you the best and good luck on your goals.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Still dropping 262..
    Nice to hear man, GREAT change in motivation and attitude towards weightloss and diet as well!

I remember how intimidating you thought having to do the TDEE and macro calculations were in your very first posts, but it only took a day for you to get the hang of it, and look at the results so far!
    Not only have you lost 15 lbs, you did it AND quit smoking at the same time. Generally people tend to GAIN weight when they drop the tobacco.

Why make it easy on yourself when you can make it harder, its like you thought "Meh.. if I have to climb a hill, why not make it Mt.Everest while I'm at it" Lol :P
    Keep at it!

We'll totally blew it today.. Ate All kinds of sushi rolls some I know where not healthy, then ate peanut butter cup blizzard.. Back on the horse tomorrow.. Not good feel like a slob now..

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    We'll totally blew it today.. Ate All kinds of sushi rolls some I know where not healthy, then ate peanut butter cup blizzard.. Back on the horse tomorrow.. Not good feel like a slob now..
    this happens to me quite often lol, but it doesn't matter aslong as you get back on track, you'll eventually get there, it is a LONG and painful process...

also try not to weigh yourself everyday, just once a week or every few weeks..

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    also try not to weigh yourself everyday, just once a week or every few weeks..
    I disagree. I used to do that, but found that I could have apparently gained a few lbs over a week, and panicked, then the next week I was down those pounds and some more, so I started weighing in every morning just to see whats going on.
    What was going on was obviously daily weightfluctuations, so I adopted a new approach.

Now I always weigh myself every day, keep a record of it, and look at the overall trend over at least a few days or so. The odd day up doesent matter to me anymore, as long as the trend points downward, and its also easier to follow that trend and make adjustments with daily weigh-ins.

But that's just my opinion, and the way I like to do it. Even though the results would most likely be dramatic, it'd kill me to have to wait two weeks to know whats happening on the scales, lol :P

We all blow it sometimes bro, it happens, just dont make a habit out of it and you're fine

A trick I've found to work quite well is to have a day a week when I can eat pretty much what I want, in pretty decent quantities as well, and to do a FAST leading up to that day. And only having, say 2 meals on my cheat-day.
    That way I keep the cals fairly in check, and the exess that I do eat just ends up replenishing emptied glycogen-stores.

/Maf

I kinda like weighing everyday aswell.. After a total failure of a dieting weekend back to the grindstone today..

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    get back on the horse and ride it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't weighed in in a couple days, had to work days mon, tues nights wed-fri so my schedule is jacked.. Been cheating to much lately but still not smoking scared to weigh myself.. I need better organization for this diet to succeed seems hectic and too hard.. Not letting up til I hit 200 though..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information