Thread: Calling out 405

leather daddy is offline Banned

Calling out 405

Hey pal. LD here. i was following ur 60 20 20 macro split with 300 gram protein. 100gram carb 50gram fat. 2100 cals or so Dropped from 93kg to 88 ish or so. Looking leaner for sure. Just wondering i dont really wanna drop calories or anything so now to keep dropping weight do i add in cardio to burn extra cals? was doing None before. Or do i have to change my whole diet around. With a new macro split and Lower calories? and deduct 500 from mainteance now that im a little lighter. Probably went from 16% bodyfat to 14% or so.

Can i just add in cardio now without changing my diet?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Yes start cardio, keep macro split and calories, monitor progress for a couple of weeks and re adjust when you plateaux again. One hour am fasted cardio is best IMO

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey LD. yes u should def be doing some cardio. also what does ur lifting schedule look like?

what r ur complete current stats? id suggest posting a pic so we can see what ur lookn like..

glad to see u have made some progress.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    hey LD. yes u should def be doing some cardio. also what does ur lifting schedule look like?

what r ur complete current stats? id suggest posting a pic so we can see what ur lookn like..

glad to see u have made some progress.

88kg

Id say 14% bodyfat

2100 cals a day

60 20 20 split. Used the samediet to go from 93kg to 88kg the one u told me to do

300 protein

100 carbs

50 fat

Well roughly.lol.

So at 88kg and 14% is my lean bodymass 168 pounds?

Dont wanna drop cals cos its low enoigh as is. Ill burm a few more.cals from cardio/ maybe start clen .

what do u think 405? Im 88kg at around 14% now

Gone off track completely with diet last few days. Starting it back tomorrow

Also how do u work out LBM. Is it 195x0.14?

Should i re construct my diet. Well same one but dropping quanaties. Or just add cardio in?

actually think ill stay on same diet etc/ 2100 cals and burn and extra few hundred cals with cardio tomorrow

88kg x 2.2 = 193.6lbs

193.6 x .86(%LBM) = 166.5lbs LBM

166.5 x 15 = 2497cals (rough maintenance)

how long have u been running the diet above??

u quoted my answer to ur question in post #4 about the cardio. i dont know why ur still asking me about that??

as far as ur diet depending how long u have been on it will determine what u do next.

like i also already said above post a pic. id suggest posting one from when u started (if u have one) and a recent one now so i can see what kinda progress u have made.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	556948_500424043312469_2453933_n.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	130405

that was after i had eaten a fairly large carb meal and a bit of water. So im normally a bit drier.

ummmm ive been running the diet above for a few months now im pretty sure. Sorry cant give exact date. But since my older thread plus a few weeks.

thats my latest pic btw. Dont have one from before i started.

also couldnt i just burn an extra say 200-300 cals from cardio instead of changing my diet around?
    Either way at the end of the day 300 cals less either from food or cardio is still 300 less cals
    correct?

also sorry for all the questions. But im pretty sure. If i wanted to lose roughly 1% bodyfat a week id need to be in a 1000cal defict or something. So id have to eat around 1500 cals.

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    ummmm ive been running the diet above for a few months now im pretty sure. Sorry cant give exact date. But since my older thread plus a few weeks.
    have u been refeeding every week with 250g carbs for one day??

thats my latest pic btw. Dont have one from before i started.
    id say 14-15% is a pretty good ballpark

also couldnt i just burn an extra say 200-300 cals from cardio instead of changing my diet around?
    Either way at the end of the day 300 cals less either from food or cardio is still 300 less cals
    correct?
    yeh u need to do cardio when cutting unless ur just very lucky. of course if this were the case chances are we wouldnt be talking right now!

also sorry for all the questions. But im pretty sure. If i wanted to lose roughly 1% bodyfat a week id need to be in a 1000cal defict or something. So id have to eat around 1500 cals.
    1% bf per week is very ambitious and more than likely not going to happen. 1/2% per week is damn good! thats what id stick with. the reason i askd how long uve been on the diet and about the refeeds is i think u may benefit (depending on ur answer) from running maintenance cals for 2 weeks and then jumping back into another cut. at that time i think would be good to consider a carb cycle diet.

when u cut for 8,10, 12 weeks at a time or longer ur body undergoes adjustments and hormonal changes in response to the deficit in cals. in order to refresh ur body and promote further progress i have seen it recommended to run maintenance for 2 weeks and then re-implement the cut, or a difft cut. in ur case i think ur ready for a carb cycle.

for ur maintenance id suggest week 1: 2500cals, 312g pro, 190g carbs, 55g fat (50/30/20)

week 2: 2500cals, 250g pro, 250g carbs, 55g fat (40/40/20)

after this (and in the mean time) we can re-visit a carb cycle diet for u.

also mentally u could prob use the break.. eat the same (or similar) food choices just increase portions to hit macros.. id start doing some cardio maybe 3 days per week as well.
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 12-11-2012 at 09:24 PM.

have u been refeeding every week with 250g carbs for one day??

id say 14-15% is a pretty good ballpark

yeh u need to do cardio when cutting unless ur just very lucky. of course if this were the case chances are we wouldnt be talking right now!

1% bf per week is very ambitious and more than likely not going to happen. 1/2% per week is damn good! thats what id stick with. the reason i askd how long uve been on the diet and about the refeeds is i think u may benefit (depending on ur answer) from running maintenance cals for 2 weeks and then jumping back into another cut. at that time i think would be good to consider a carb cycle diet.

when u cut for 8,10, 12 weeks at a time or longer ur body undergoes adjustments and hormonal changes in response to the deficit in cals. in order to refresh ur body and promote further progress i have seen it recommended to run maintenance for 2 weeks and then re-implement the cut, or a difft cut. in ur case i think ur ready for a carb cycle.

for ur maintenance id suggest week 1: 2500cals, 312g pro, 190g carbs, 55g fat (50/30/20)

week 2: 2500cals, 250g pro, 250g carbs, 55g fat (40/40/20)

after this (and in the mean time) we can re-visit a carb cycle diet for u.

also mentally u could prob use the break.. eat the same (or similar) food choices just increase portions to hit macros.. id start doing some cardio maybe 3 days per week as well.

Thanks pal. nO I Havent been having reefeeds. But cheat days instead. And i havent been dieting the last few days. So im tryin gto get things back on track for a fresh start tomorrow. Dont know much about carb cycling tbh. But i still believe i can drop a few more kg Thru this diet as ive hit 87kg then bounched back up after eating shit house. Im sorta trying to rush things now due to xmas. So TBH i dont think i have time eating at maintenance and what not. Just wanna keep running at a defict. With cardio added in. So

what if i kept running the current diet. Maybe dropping my rice down for 100grams to 50 grams which is rougly 300protein 50 fat and 70 carbs. Which is around 1900 cals if i remember correctly. Hows that?
    And adding in a PROPER reefeed every week? Instead of running maintanance and carb cycling? Maybe do that when i lose a bit more BF?

Hey 405, This is the current diet. The one we worked out.

Name:	fadhafdha.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	130406

so what if i ran this? I halved the rice in half. For both dishes.
    it comes to 1900 calories.

Name:	ad.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	130407

well if u just want to stay on the diet ur on what are we spending so much time talking about it for??

obviously cardio should be implemented..

let me know when u get stuck and ill try to help u out.

so if i dropped it down to 1900 cals. Added cardio in. Reefeed on 250grams of carbs every 7th day?
    Hows that?
    Carb cycling sounds advanced and TBHi think i can still push on a little further without that or eating at maintanance just yet. Especially considering i have taken a bit of time off the diet.

well if u just want to stay on the diet ur on what are we spending so much time talking about it for??

i understand but just confirming that ill still get results out of it. Even tho ive dropped a few kg etc.

i appreciate all the time ur spending helping me btw. But in Ur opinion should i drop down to 1900 cals like i stated?
    cutting the rice in half

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The LD is still around. . . . LoL

Look up some of my older posts, I did the same shit.

What are you trying to drop to? I am kinda happy with 14% at the moment since I went back on and am running a very lean bulk. < Sure would love to drop Bf% while gaining LBM. So damn hard to do.

There are quite a few options. ECA, Keto, The Ol' Carb Cycle just to name a few. But, yeah cardio is a damn near must for 98% of us. I hit cardio hard to drop my Bf%. Fasted cardio works wonders too.

Wouls b happy sround 11-12% so maybe 4 more kg drop id say or sit arou d 83kg
    Probably will keep same diet. Same.cals 2100 at 60 20 20 split and add in cardio to burn a few more hundred and maybe run clen and t3

Yepp still around lol. What do u guys think? Keep same cals. Xos.i know i can drop a few more kg oitta this diet

keep cals the same and start doing some cardio man! 5-6 days per week 45mins preferably in the am fasted.. u need to be running a 250g carb refeed once per week and i would at most have ONE cheat MEAL per week not a cheat DAY..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 12-12-2012 at 07:02 AM.

keep cals the same and start doing some cardio man! 5-6 days per week 45mins preferably in the am fasted.. u need to be running a 250g carb refeed once per week and i would at most have ONE cheat MEAL per week not a cheat DAY..

ok great thanks a lot. Now with the 250gram carb refeed. Do i keep protein and fat the same? 50gram and 300gram and for the carbs do i say just increase my rice from 100grams to 200 grams or what not? Hitting 250gram carbs on the 7th day?

btw within a few months i was in the gym yesterday wearing only a tshirt and im more vascular. Leaner. etc. So thanks for all the help btw appreciate it

ok great thanks a lot. Now with the 250gram carb refeed. Do i keep protein and fat the same? 50gram and 300gram and for the carbs do i say just increase my rice from 100grams to 200 grams or what not? Hitting 250gram carbs on the 7th day?
    yeh with the refeed u keep protein and fat the same. the only thing u change in the carb macro. after looking at my previous post i realized i told u to refeed every week. this is incorrect. u need to do it every 14 days. not every seven..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    shit, i came into this thread half way expecting someone wanting to fight 405?

yeh with the refeed u keep protein and fat the same. the only thing u change in the carb macro. after looking at my previous post i realized i told u to refeed every week. this is incorrect. u need to do it every 14 days. not every seven..
    ok cheers. so pretty much as i said increase my rice portion to keep it simple.

So i reckon i could get to at least 12% with this diet. Then after that im assuming id have to carb cycle or something correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    LOL...
    ok cheers. so pretty much as i said increase my rice portion to keep it simple.

So i reckon i could get to at least 12% with this diet. Then after that im assuming id have to carb cycle or something correct?
    if u are 14% right now and have been doing no cardio and u add cardio in and keep everything else the same u should be able to get to 12%bf with this diet..

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    if u are 14% right now and have been doing no cardio and u add cardio in and keep everything else the same u should be able to get to 12%bf with this diet..
    For sure, fasted cardio will burn 2% I say within a month for sure alongside a lean diet..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with above. Cardio especially fasted does wonders for bf%

ok thanks guys. Will get to 12% or so . No fasted cardio today it rained. So ill do some after gym. Or later tonight.

what about aDDINg in T3? Not sure about clen . Absolute shit stuff.

what about aDDINg in T3? Not sure about clen. Absolute shit stuff.
    IMO u do NOT need T3. i have gotten below 10% without it. diet and cardio man.. diet and cardio!

Thread Information