Thread: My Bulking Diet

Lazarov is offline Associate Member

My Bulking Diet

5'10"
    210 lbs

500mg Test E Cycle into my 6th week.

What do you guys think about my current bulking diet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diet.png 
Views:	334 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	130558

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Over half your cals are from shakes. Not enough real food in this diet, especially for a bulking diet.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not a fan of shakes. They have there place for some post work out but i recommend eating real whole food.

schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    more food man... you need like 6 to 800 calories in each meal.... and i suggest about 6 meals a day... your looking at about 5,000 calories a day you want size you need to eat like a house... Eat big, Get big

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Over half your cals are from shakes. Not enough real food in this diet, especially for a bulking diet.
    You think oatmeal mixed with whey protein (with the highest biological value of all proteins) is bad? I would understand recommending that someone eat 2 pounds of chicken a day if they're cutting, since meat is more satiating than whey, but with the amount of food I have to eat, whey is the only way I can get that amount of protein in.

And I really doubt that eating a chicken breast and a sweet potato would build more muscle than two scoops of oatmeal and whey protein... Tell me if I'm mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox View Post
    more food man... you need like 6 to 800 calories in each meal.... and i suggest about 6 meals a day... your looking at about 5,000 calories a day you want size you need to eat like a house... Eat big, Get big
    Woh... I've gained 30 lbs in the last 6 weeks by eating 3200-3500 calories a day. I feel that with 5000 I'd turn into a whale bro. I'm no ectomorph.

Shakes get digested within 30 minutes of consuming them. Real food takes 3 hrs.

Mr.buisness is offline New Member
    i agree you need a more nutrient dense diet with more protein coming form whole foods like brown rice and beans each by its self is a simple protein meaning there's some essential amino acids but together beans and rice are a complex protein and only then will they have muscle building property's like protein from egg whites, fish, 95% lean ground beef and of course protein shakes the benefit of eating protein rather the taking a protein supplement. is whey isolate is one of the fastest absorbing proteins but if your body isn't absorbing it, your shitting and pissing it out , don't believe me invest in nitro sticks when there's access proteins you piss out nitrogen because protein metabolizes into nitrogen, and yeah you could get a casein protein but most are an 8 hour time released designed for night time so you don't have to wake up and eat to avoid a catabolic state . anyway the benefit of eating proteins in food is it takes your body longer to breakdown proteins and gives you a full feeling for a longer time then shakes or a fatty food diet and also your eating, or meal routine wont get old. but if you don't care by all means keep doing what your doing if you feel like its working.
    Last edited by Mr.buisness; 12-14-2012 at 08:53 PM.

I do appreciate the responses. The reason I have oatmeal/whey combos is because they are before my workout which is early in the day. Then afterwards I begin eating heavier real food like chicken and rice. I guess whatever happens happens, I can't eat 3 lbs of chicken/meat a day.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why does nobody read the stickies, especially the new lean bulking one?????????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I probably have, I'll read it again.

I would suggest eating 1 hour before your workout if you can. It gives the food time to start digesting before you train and by the time you are done training it will be time to eat again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarov View Post
    I do appreciate the responses. The reason I have oatmeal/whey combos is because they are before my workout which is early in the day. Then afterwards I begin eating heavier real food like chicken and rice. I guess whatever happens happens, I can't eat 3 lbs of chicken/meat a day.

Thread Information