OKCity is offline Junior Member

Trying to loose body fat!

Have question guys, I've been trying to loose a little bit of body fat. I've been trying to eat bout 1630 calories a day, low fats, lean meats. I have a goal which is to be 190 in 5 weeks and today marks week 1 down. I started at 209 and right about 16.5% BF, I'm 25. I do cardio almost every night and was wondering if clen would help shed some body fat...or if you have any other suggestions. Thx for the help fellas

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ok i suggest u read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UMyZ8G_edP8

also post up ur complete diet including total cals and macros.

at 209lbs 16.5%bf u have 174.5lbs LBM and ur rough maintenance cals are 2600

i would suggest u cut around 2100-2200cals to start and monitor progress.. 1630cals is too low to run for any period of time...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome OK! And about your cardio at night. Anyway you could do cardio first thing the morning fasted? A low intensity cardio? Does not have to be all out full throttle. This will help shed BF real real fast. Even if you do this a few times a week you will be amazed. And then if you can add another one later in the day at a higher intensity you will see even faster results. I personally like to do two sessions at a shorter time period compared to one long one. This method works magic for me.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    ok i suggest u read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UMyZ8G_edP8

also post up ur complete diet including total cals and macros.

at 209lbs 16.5%bf u have 174.5lbs LBM and ur rough maintenance cals are 2600

i would suggest u cut around 2100-2200cals to start and monitor progress.. 1630cals is too low to run for any period of time...
    I'm actually eating around 2100 cal, but with just an intense cardio, I burn so many and I'm back at 1630...I'll post my diet when I get back to my house on my computer, breakfast almost never changes, egg whites or oats. Lunch is normally 2oz of turkey or chicken breast with some rice, dinner I like to eat beef 80/20, I cardio at night so I eat right afterwards. Beef tends to keep me fuller longer throughout the night and I'm not getting up to midnight snack.

Thx for the link, I've read it a few times. So if I do decide to raise my cal up to 2100 even after cardio...will CLEN help with fat loss? Or is it more of an appetite suppressant...

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    Welcome OK! And about your cardio at night. Anyway you could do cardio first thing the morning fasted? A low intensity cardio? Does not have to be all out full throttle. This will help shed BF real real fast. Even if you do this a few times a week you will be amazed. And then if you can add another one later in the day at a higher intensity you will see even faster results. I personally like to do two sessions at a shorter time period compared to one long one. This method works magic for me.
    Thx man. I'm n the military so yea I actually run every morning, round 630 in the morning on an empty stomach bout 3-4.5 miles. Then do an "INSANITY" cardio workout with my wife at night after baby is asleep. But she's on phentermine. And is just getting ripped, she obviously on a 1200 cal diet and taking b12 shots...with 1 phentermine pill in the AM and she barley reaches her 1200 cal. Small girl 5 3 146 lbs. but I want that xtra kick in the ass to burn the fat, I know diet and cardio is the best option but perhaps t3...clen stack 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Idk, my lift schedule in mon-fri for about 1 hr and 15 min. It's during my lunch.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ get your wife to join up too!

Glad to hear you do fasted cardio and Military too! Thanks!

From what all I have read around here CLen works best for those who are real real close to getting to where they want to be as opposed to a quick fix.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    one thing: dont calculate cals and then do cardio and calculate how many cals u burned doing the cardio and subtract it from ur intake.

ur maintenance cals i calculated takes exercise into account somewhat. simply calculate ur required cals out and eat them. do ur cardio and if ur losing fat great if not u know to either increase cardio or decrease cals or possibly both!

IMO U do NOT need clen . i have gotten below 10%bf without clen, u can too! its diet and cardio man..

post the diet up so we can see what ur eating

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ^^^ i will have to agree with 405 on the diet and exercise. your bf% is too high to start clen (or others) now.

Thread Information