Getting through the weekend and eating clean.

I have stepped up my diet and I am eating as clean as I ever have in my life during the week. I am hitting my macros and everything is clean without any bread but then the weekend comes and for the most part I feel like I ruin anything I did during the week. I went out to dinner last night and probably easily consumed 3000 calories. Today was ok until dinner when I was with family and had pizza. Do some of you guys bring meals to places you go on the weekend? I feel not being home is where I screw up and not having access to my food. However I need a social life and like going out to dinner with my gf. Football season is almost over so I know I can clean up sundays soon.

Yesterday I knew I was going to my fav restaurant so I worked super hard in the gym. I was in there 1.5 hours. 1 hour lifting and then hour strength training cardio. Had a shake afterwards then 3 hours later was at dinner and I consumed lamb chops, kobe beef steak, pretty much the whole bread basket, cesar salad two glasses of wine and a mississipi mud pie for two....

Woke up today did fasted cardio and ate ok until the pizza