Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
With that in mind, I wouldn't mind having a look at your complete IF protocol and schedule.

I didn't feel disrespected bro, I just don't want people to be misled to believe that they MUST consume food immediately PWO or they are losing some sort of 'magical opportunity'. Again, if consuming nutrients immediately PWO works best for you, then you should stick with that. For others who it seems to work best for, they should stick with it as well. For some, me included, it's made no difference one way or the other. Again, I am trying to alleviate the PANIC I see newbs go in to because they miss a meal PWO and think their bodybuilding 'career' is over. I say stop sweating the small stuff and look at the big picture - consistency is EVERYTHING in this game. All the rest is just minor tweaks that likely won't make a huge impact one way or the other. IMO.

I already do. I have a bedtime meal.
I agree on looking at the big picture when it comes to bodybuilding But IMO i truly feel like I wasted a lot of time since I started lifting 9 years ago and could of achieved what I have now in half the time.There are alot of secrets to this sport and this is one of the reasons most of us down here arent pro bodybuilders. With time I came to notice the importance of maximizing the effects of certain hormones in my body naturally with some food manipulation and timing i.e eat your bedtime meal at least 3 hours before sleeping. And as i stated before I try to advise according to methods that worked for me after experimentation but I am certain that if it worked for it can work for anyone because I have some really bad genetics. 9 years ago I was 368 lbs and could barely move without running out of breath.