Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fasting

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Makes perfect sense now... thanks for clearing that up! You've done me and many newbs a favor!
    good deal! interesting how things like paragraph format can totally alter the ideas communicated!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

good deal! interesting how things like paragraph format can totally alter the ideas communicated!
    Happens to me with texts all the time, lol

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Bump

Any updates? I've been Intermittent fasting for over a year and have read Brad Pilon's Eat-Stop-Eat. It is a tremendous read with all the science and studies to back everything up. (And not the BS ones paid for by guess who--the food companies)
    I utilize two 24 hour non-consecutive fast days per week when cutting. And 1 fast day per week while in maintenance mode. I have never had such progress and general feeling of health and control. I love it.
    Last edited by Spartans09; 06-03-2013 at 09:52 PM.

im with u spartans. currently i fast 20hrs 2 out of every 3 days.. have been fasting for 8 months and managed 9%bf so yes, it is awesome! it also frees up my choices and gives me options to combat cheat meals.. i love the freedom it affords! i highly recommend it and believe it takes doing it to truly understand what im talking about here..

matthepanther is offline New Member
    Ok since this thread was bumped I don't feel bad throwing a question out there. So say I eat my last meal at 8pm on a training day and the next day is a non training day an 8:16 split would mean I would not eat until noon the next day then have the last meal of the day by 7pm?

Quote Originally Posted by matthepanther View Post
    Ok since this thread was bumped I don't feel bad throwing a question out there. So say I eat my last meal at 8pm on a training day and the next day is a non training day an 8:16 split would mean I would not eat until noon the next day then have the last meal of the day by 7pm?
    yes except ur last meal could be as late as 8pm.. it always is the same as ur previous day. personally i enjoy 20/4 (4hr feeding window) but on days i fast i take advantage of the fast by allowing it to contribute to a significant deficit for that day which enables me to utilize a surplus on training days without worrying about gaining bf%..

1000-1500cals non training days + 30-70mins cardio (depending whether cutting or maintaining) carbless

3000-4500cals training days (depending cutting or maintaining)
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 06-04-2013 at 12:42 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post

yes except ur last meal could be as late as 8pm.. it always is the same as ur previous day. personally i enjoy 20/4 (4hr feeding window) but on days i fast i take advantage of the fast by allowing it to contribute to a significant deficit for that day which enables me to utilize a surplus on training days without worrying about gaining bf%..

1000-1500cals non training days + 30-70mins cardio (depending whether cutting or maintaining) carbless

Great info

matthepanther is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post

So during the next day while you are fasting, you don't have to worry about stalling repair of the muscle tissue? Since your fasting the next day, your not providing any protein for your body to use towards muscle repair and aid in recovery. Have you noticed any plateau's when you eat this way? I've thought about trying this with my carb cycling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information