UCB
    UCB is offline New Member

My Awful Pictures Attached...Please Help Me! I'm Very Embarrassed About the Pictures.

First of all, here are my pictures--I'm embarrassed about them so please be nice:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 1-27-13 at 10.36 PM.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	132669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 1-27-13 at 10.35 PM.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	132668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 1-27-13 at 10.36 PM #2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	132670

In these pictures I am 24-years-old, 165 lbs., and 6'1'' tall.

I gain fat quite quickly in my stomach area, which is becoming quite prevalent during my current bulk. I have just caught the flu so I've stopped lifting and my diet has gone to shit since I have a fever and have spent the day laying in bed coughing and blowing my nose. I might as well use this time to plan how I'm going to attack everything when I get better in a few days.

Over the past few months my bench press has gone up from placing a 5 lb. plate on each side to now placing a 25 lb. plate on each side---but my damn arms still look like a female's arms.

I was admitted into law school and will be starting in 7-months...can I get myself looking decent in that time frame?

What's the best diet approach for me?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't worry about the little amount of body fat at the moment, a little bit of meat won't hurt you. All you need is some good old hearty chicken and rice! First you should find out your TDEE and figure out how many calories you need threw the day. 7 months is plenty of time to pack on some weight, just gotta keep up at the gym! Concentrate on more compound movements like the bench press so you can work multiple muscles at once rather then using the machines.
    Last edited by Soar; 01-28-2013 at 01:08 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I agree with Soar... the little bit of belly fat you have is nothing, and will like even less significant when you're carrying more muscle mass on your frame.

Why don't you start with posting up your current/proposed diet plan so we can have a look at how you're eating.

You won't look like a bodybuilder in 7 months, but you can sure as hell make some positive changes to your physique, no doubt about it.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Geez man, it's not as bad as you made it seem, lol.
    I'm just waiting for my test-e to kick in then I'll post before and after pics, will make you appreciate your current state, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Seriously not terrible. There are plenty more with far worst problems. All u need to do is start lifting and eating more healthy food and build muscles with protein. Baby. Get your training and eating plan together and post. Take a look at the bulking sticky!!

Thread Information