Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bryce0015 is offline New Member

Have hard pysical job, Need good diet

Hi guys I was looking for a good diet plan to help me bulk. I have a really hard physical job at work (container loading) which consists of constantly moving 5-20kg boxes for about 6-8hrs five days a week (we get one 50min break each day). I want to get into gym with a good diet plan that helps me bulk/put on lean muscle. What would be some good meals I could eat at work and at home to help me put on weight?
    My TDEE is 3472. Also I'm not using AAS

Here are my stats

21yo
    76kgs
    6ft 4"
    Not sure on Body Fat Percentage but I'm pretty skinny

Thoughts/advice is much appreciated
    Last edited by bryce0015; 03-02-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By simply looking at your stats and your line of work, it is quite obvious that you are either constantly under-eating or have an extremely fast metabolism that won't allow you to build & maintain. In either case, you need to start eating more. As for the gaining of BF concern, as long as your choices of food are what we call ''clean'', you don't have to worry about a thing. Make sure your carbs come from complex sources as opposed to simple sugars; protein from non-fast food sources; and fats from healthy fat sources.

There are stickies regarding this subject on the forum where every detail is revealed and discussed, you should start reading those.

Thread Information