Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Twitz's Training & Diet Journey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    twitz is offline Female Member
    Thanks so much everyone who posted! Means a lot

So, back to my log, I haven't been as active in this one as my last, but working on changing that.

I was feeling crappy and catching every virus/flu that was going around... haven't been normal since April! Last week the Dr said I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. With the length of time I must have had it for I was beyond tired all the time and using OTC meds/ephedrine in attempt to breathe properly and to stop the cold symptoms. Anyhow, almost a week into the antibiotics and I can feel my energy levels improving. Breathing is still a little hard when training, but MUCH better than a few weeks ago

I trained Shoulders on Saturday and Legs on Sunday - a little less intense than normal... until I am totally healthy again!

Shoulders

DB press
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15
    35 x 13

Machine side laterals /SS/ Cable upright rows
    40 x 15 / SS / 42.5 x 15
    3 sets

Plate load machine press
    50 x 15
    70 x 15
    90 x 14

Front raises
    12.5 x 20 per side
    3 sets

Rear delt flye
    40 x 15
    3 sets

Legs

Extensions for warm-up
    55-70 x 20ish

Reverse Hack Squats
    90 x 15
    180 x 15
    270 x 12
    180 x 15

Squats
    95 x 20
    115 x 15
    135 x 15
    135 x 12

Walking lunges - BW
    200 lunges

Since I haven't been consistent with my training, and pretty much eating as I please, I lost a bit of muscle and gained some fat. Always the way it goes, but today my weight is 151 lbs. Have some hard work to do
    gbrice75 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Thanks so much everyone who posted! Means a lot

So, back to my log, I haven't been as active in this one as my last, but working on changing that.

I was feeling crappy and catching every virus/flu that was going around... haven't been normal since April! Last week the Dr said I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. With the length of time I must have had it for I was beyond tired all the time and using OTC meds/ephedrine in attempt to breathe properly and to stop the cold symptoms. Anyhow, almost a week into the antibiotics and I can feel my energy levels improving. Breathing is still a little hard when training, but MUCH better than a few weeks ago

I trained Shoulders on Saturday and Legs on Sunday - a little less intense than normal... until I am totally healthy again!

Shoulders

DB press
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    30 x 15
    35 x 13

Machine side laterals /SS/ Cable upright rows
    40 x 15 / SS / 42.5 x 15
    3 sets

Plate load machine press
    50 x 15
    70 x 15
    90 x 14

Front raises
    12.5 x 20 per side
    3 sets

Rear delt flye
    40 x 15
    3 sets

Legs

Extensions for warm-up
    55-70 x 20ish

Reverse Hack Squats
    90 x 15
    180 x 15
    270 x 12
    180 x 15

Squats
    95 x 20
    115 x 15
    135 x 15
    135 x 12

Walking lunges - BW
    200 lunges

Since I haven't been consistent with my training, and pretty much eating as I please, I lost a bit of muscle and gained some fat. Always the way it goes, but today my weight is 151 lbs. Have some hard work to do

Still great numbers. You will be back to beast mode in no time. Glad you're feeling better.

Thread Information