Hi everyone. So here is my dilemma…I feel like I am stuck and not losing any more body fat. I am currently cutting, which I started doing Jan 7th this year but I am not cutting up as quickly as I would like. My training is heavy and hard. I do cardio for at least 40min after each lift 5 days a week and Tuesdays my normal off day I just do cardio. I will do a fasted session for about 40min in the morning and then 55min at night. I have been trying to get at least 2 fasted cardio sessions in before work. So I know my training is pretty on point and I keep increasing my cardio each week. I am just not seeing the results I want. So I think It has to be my diet. I have built so much muscle over these last few months that I want to start to look more ripped!

I started a cycle of var on 2/16 and have about 3 weeks left. I also added in clen on 3/3 doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I just started back on clen this past Monday. I am at 120mcgs which is a perfect amount for me feeling a lot of sides but I know if go any higher it will be too much. I have been eating clean and on a diet and counting my macros calories/carbs/fat/protein since April 2012. I have been trying out all different things seeing what works for my body. I carb cycled from Jan-end of march. I was eating 1000cal doing a 45/40/15 (p/c/) at first then a month I dropped my cals to 850 still doing the same split. Then after 2 months I changed it up and went back to 1000cal doing a 50/35/15 split. I was doing 3 days moderate carbs 3 days no carbs and one high carb day. I would do a refeed day every 2 weeks. After about a month I was feeling extremely bloated. I had a feeling it was from the high protein. So I switched my diet up. I stopped carb cycling and took in 1100 cal doing a 40/45/15 split for about 2 week. Lowering the protein back down made the bloating go away. So I figured out my body just cannot handle higher protein!

Currently I am taking in 850cal/96g carbs/14g fat/85g protein and days I do not lift I take in no carbs, which is 2x a week. Below is my diet on a day that I lift. I normally lift around 7pm after I leave work. In my snack lunch and dinner meals I always have ¼ cup of veggies either green beans sugar snap peas or spinach. I do not calculate the veggies in my macros.

Breakfast
2 egg whites
1 slice Ezekiel bread
130cal/18c/13p

Snack
1.5oz chicken
41cal/0c/0f/10p

Lunch
1.5oz chicken
41cal/c/f/p

Pre workout
3oz 93/7 Turley
10g avocado
175g sweet potato
288cal/37c/7f/22p

Post workout Shake
.6 cup bob’s red mill oats
1/2scoop protizyme protein
306cal/41c/6f/229

Dinner
1.25oz chicken
34cal/0c/0f/8p

Supplements
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Taurine
Vitamin C

Pre Workout
Hemavol
Hemo rage black
BCAAS

Approx 1 gallon water/day

I am not sure what I need to do. With such a low calorie intake I still have great energy in the gym. The higher carbs then protein seems to be working better. With the clen added in I thought I would be burning a lot more fat off especially with the amount of cardio I am doing. I did a bulk sesh over the winter for about 2-3 months taking in 1500cal 45/40/15 split with no cardio and put on a solid 8lbs of muscle with little body fat. So my body seems to react well on a lower calorie diet. I would really love some advice on what I could do.