Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member

Which protien is best?

Some people tell me that 100% whey is just as good as any other protein and companies are just trying to make more money of off different types of protein, is this true?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    id go for unflavored WPI (whey protein isolate)

although if you can get your required amount of protein from food, then you won't need whey... save your $$

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i havent used protein powders at all in 3 months and very little even over the last year. personally IMO there is no need for them. sure they are good for protein in a drink when u need something quick, i just never run into this circumstance. i can always eat solid food and much prefer it. ive got about 10lbs protein powder in my trunk ive been carting around siince october LOL.. (btw it is whey isolate LOL)

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i havent used protein powders at all in 3 months and very little even over the last year. personally IMO there is no need for them. sure they are good for protein in a drink when u need something quick, i just never run into this circumstance. i can always eat solid food and much prefer it. ive got about 10lbs protein powder in my trunk ive been carting around siince october LOL.. (btw it is whey isolate LOL)
    send it to me, ill pay for the shipping

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I use Max's super whey or on gold standard to fill in the gaps in my diet...would prefer to get all my protein from food..But my work makes it impossible..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You don't need whey protein, or any protein powders for that matter. Personally I use them (minimally) out of convenience more than anything else, and secondarily, variety.

If you're able to hit your macros eating 'real' protein sources (chicken, beef, fish, eggs, etc), you don't need to worry about protein powders. If you want to include them, go for something quality - minimal fillers/sugar, protein blend. I like ON Pro Complex.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    You don't need whey protein, or any protein powders for that matter. Personally I use them (minimally) out of convenience more than anything else, and secondarily, variety.

If you're able to hit your macros eating 'real' protein sources (chicken, beef, fish, eggs, etc), you don't need to worry about protein powders. If you want to include them, go for something quality - minimal fillers/sugar, protein blend. I like ON Pro Complex.
    This ^^^
    I will add tho that I use the because my time is limited. I'll drink one first thing in the morning (3ish am) and right before workout.

I don't always drink whey, but when I do it's isoflex and ON

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

Thread Information