So ive been on the diet for some time now & am gettin excellent results averaging 18 to 20 hrs of fasting with a small eating window where the food is kept clean. Im getting plenty of BCAAs, macronutrients, vitamins, & a few weight loss supps in everyday & i do my cardio sessions while fasted. I also lift after my cardio & have been making steady strength gains so i know im not loosing any muscle mass with the intermittent fasting diet.

The problem is that when i wake up soor as hell, ill start to feel sick if i dont have a protein shake which some people say breaks the fast that started with my 8 hours of sleep. I have 3oz protein shots with 42 grams of protein & even my protein shakes are only 10oz of fat free milk with 52 grams of protein so its not alot of fluid & i drink a ton of water thruout the day.

So my question is really that, does a small shot or shake break the fast, or can i get away with doing so since those soor muscles NEED protein??? If not then how can i shuttle enough protein in when my eating window is always less then 6 hrs???

Thanks!