Hey guys im currently 8 months into to much MUCH more healthy life style, And im wondering if there is anything i can take above and beyond the over the counter suppliments i have been taking. I was 417 lbs 8 months ago and thru diet and exercise i have droped down to 325 and am now looking to drop the rest of my fat and start to build some nice muscle. Im currently taking c4 pre workout and GNC multivit packs with whey iso inbetween meals. This has worked well for the last 8 months but i find im starting to slow way down on the fat im losing and was wondering if there is anything else i can do to help me get to my ideal weight. I have done a little reading and it seems clen is a route i can go but ive read you cant really work out for long times when taking it. So my question is " What else can i do/take to help me a long my poath or maybe even speed me up?"

5' 7"
325lbs
BMI 50.9

Currently on 90 mins of bike cardio followed by 60 mins of heavy/speedbag cardio. Then 45 mins of Strength training mon-fri, Then 120 mins of eliptical cardio sat-sun.

Any advice or input would be nice!

Thanks,
Jay