Myers is offline Associate Member

Ugh that sickness...

So i was on a cutting diet till yesterday...when i got sick because of some virus/bacteria(who knows) and puked my 5th meals macros all over the floor
    So when i went to doc, he told me to eat literally nothing for a day or two,gave me some meds and told me to drink coca cola to fry my stomach..tbh did that when i woke up now,and cola did help me,it stopped hurting so much..guess it has some positives after all..
    So do you guys think these 2-3 days of eating nothing and drinking coke will crap up my cutting ? I worked rly hard for this progress(dropped from 21-22% bf to 14-15% atm , planing to go for 10%)
    Also i'm going trough alot of stress this week because i have an certain competition for school on a national level which is very important for me, could that have been affecting my stomach too?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    If anything you will probably loose bodyfat as your doing almost a complete fast.... Obviously this depends on how many calories you were drinking in coke.....

It won't screw you up, don't let it mess with your head.... Just carry on as planned.... Of your workouts suffer have a few days where you increase carbs by 50-100% to regain a bit of lost glycogen (if any)....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Thx dude that helped a lot!

Thread Information