cmoore0589 is offline New Member

I work on a river boat and need some help

So I worked out pretty regularly before I started working on a tow boat I've never been super shredded before but my diet has been pretty good until now... I work six hours on six hours off and normally don't eat right before I start working due to the extreme temperatures and how physical my job is I don't want to puke ... can someone please help me out to get super shredded I'm six foot three about 210 and are around seventeen flexed chest is about 45 and my weight is 34.5 also the only work out equipment I have besides the steel wires and ratchets haha is a thirty five pound dumbbell a pull up bar a tread mill and a want to be bow flex that is over ten years old I work for weeks at a time straight and normally we have a cook make our food I try to choose the healthier option out of what she makes but it isn't always really healthy I want too get super lean and ripped and help with diet or training would be great this is what I look like also

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130830_172134.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	143513

Giggle is offline Female Member
    It sounds like you don't have many options! To get shredded you are going to have to do what you can with diet and cardio. You may have to put time in on the treadmill. It sounds like the physical nature of your job will help you there. Have you thought about body weight exercises for your training?
    Also a jump rope is so portable, maybe you could bring one with you for the next trip.

What would some good body weight work out be I have been doing flutter kicks crunches and push ups and I actually made a jump rope out of this thin handy line rope we use the other day

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Push ups, squats, and pull ups are a good foundation, but there are plenty of others. Jumping jacks, burpees, walking lunges, crunches.
    Then try to think about switching up the basics by changing your grip, hand position, foot placement, etc.
    The hardest body weight day I ever did was so simple - yet produced crazy soreness. Squats x 3 sets of 100!! That's it - and you won't believe how hard it was.

Well then I shall do that do you have any advice for my diet

Thread Information