Thread: Macro check

eazyduzit is offline Associate Member

Macro check

Hey people,

Been a while since i've posted and good to see most people still here

I've been out of the game recently just training without proper dietary intake (although i usually eat good foods and keep cals low naturally)

I've started the tapout xt this week as i've been looking for a regimen that is mostly bodyweight and aims mainly at the core.

My goals are to lose the last of the fat around my waist as i'm already pretty lean and have decent muscle mass from doing UD2.0 twice. (just finished it 3 weeks ago and don't have the balls to do it again for another 9 weeks :P)

I'm doing 1 hour tapout for 6 days and doing interval jogs/running for 30-40 minutes afterwards around my neighborhood.

Stats:
    80kgs
    186cm

TDEE is around 2700 (according to some random site)

Based my macros around 2.5g protein /kg LBM (~69kgs lbm from estimates)

this equates to

Protein: 172g
    carb: 265g
    fat: 50g

so it will be 2200cals per day.

I know it's difficult to get the numbers correct for everyone especially if ur going off a forum post, but for getting lean (to around 10-11%) would this approach be ok?

To me the carbs seem way too high for a good cut, (but im coming from ud2.0 where i would go four days in a row on zero starch carbs and my body would work well on that)

I know this is a noobie question but please help me get back in the game!!!

Victor

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you not lifting at all? Just body weight exercises? Why?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    eazy good to see u man. im about to start UD2 again this week! dont have the balls?? LOL.. thats pretty good i am dreadfully looking forward to the results from it and the carb load..

eazyduzit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    eazy good to see u man. im about to start UD2 again this week! dont have the balls?? LOL.. thats pretty good i am dreadfully looking forward to the results from it and the carb load..
    hey bro! good to see you as well man. If i do UD2.0 for another 9 weeks i'll probably end up killin' myself! Hit it hard on the last one as i was off with a group to vegas for a bucks week ended up looking pretty ripped! Good luck with your regimen bro i'll be sure to follow ur thread. Maybe i may even throw in a few carb ups throughout these 90 days, we'll see how we go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Are you not lifting at all? Just body weight exercises? Why?
    I'm quite shocked at myself too, i may lift 1-2 times a week cause i'll probably miss it too much. But this 90 day regimen will predominantly be body weight/resistance cable/cardio training. I'm looking at getting completely fit (fat loss). The regimen will be a 6 day thing, 1 hour of tapoutxt (which is pretty freakin' gruelling - it's up there with UD2.0 Depletion training believe it or not!!) then 30-40 minutes interval jogs/sprints, all natty. I'm excited because it's nothing like what i've done before

Thread Information