Hi,
I have decided to run anavar again whilst on the T3 as although I didn't get good results before, (the gear was 100% genuine and good quality) it really does seem to be the best one for women who are wanting to avoid sides.
I know the right things to eat and am knowledgeable with that, my problem is I am quite unsure of how many cals, protein, carbs, fat I should have. I am 5'6 and weigh 58kg, unsure of my BF. Is there anyone out there who can tell me the approx answer for this, how may grams of each? I think it's my own fault I didn't get good results previously on Var or Winnie, I thought my diet was good but now I look back and I think I was being too restrictive and simply not eating enough.
Is there someone who can advise, remember to consider I will be on Var, prob 20md ED again, Clen , 80mcg a day, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, T3, 25mcg ED (although I am not sure how long I should do this for safely)
Any advice or tweaks in anything I have said is welcome. My goal is to gain more lean muscle whilst still remaining feminine, shift some BF and achieve more of a defined, ripped look.
Thanks in advance