Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Diet/macros advice when on anavar, clen and t3

Lisame24 is offline Female Member

Diet/macros advice when on anavar, clen and t3

Hi,
    I have decided to run anavar again whilst on the T3 as although I didn't get good results before, (the gear was 100% genuine and good quality) it really does seem to be the best one for women who are wanting to avoid sides.
    I know the right things to eat and am knowledgeable with that, my problem is I am quite unsure of how many cals, protein, carbs, fat I should have. I am 5'6 and weigh 58kg, unsure of my BF. Is there anyone out there who can tell me the approx answer for this, how may grams of each? I think it's my own fault I didn't get good results previously on Var or Winnie, I thought my diet was good but now I look back and I think I was being too restrictive and simply not eating enough.
    Is there someone who can advise, remember to consider I will be on Var, prob 20md ED again, Clen , 80mcg a day, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, T3, 25mcg ED (although I am not sure how long I should do this for safely)
    Any advice or tweaks in anything I have said is welcome. My goal is to gain more lean muscle whilst still remaining feminine, shift some BF and achieve more of a defined, ripped look.
    Thanks in advance

FEMALE BY THE WAY. I know this isn't the female forum but I get quicker help here. Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    We can get a better idea if you can guesstimate your bodyfat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11719 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	145868

Also tell us how many times a week you lift and do cardio.

Your var dose isn't a starter dose, I guess you know what sides, if any, you get at that dose already though.

Don't know much about T3but I'm pretty sure you produce 25mcg naturally . When you supplement your own production switches off so you will be just replacing your natural amount. I think you might need to double your dose to get an effect. Having said that, this is a pretty heady cocktail. You may be better to run just var with a specific diet and see how that works. You can always run a clen and/orT3 cycle separately afterwards.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I will post a picture, I am not good at judging myself but I don't see myself as above the girls with the 20/22%?? (i hope anyway)
    My training has changed, I was weight training everyday (always split) and also going in twice a day some days, cardio was 5 sessions a week, I reached a plateau so got myself a trainer, he made me take 2 weeks off then kind of start again, I have been with him 4 times a week for the past 5 weeks and now do 2 upper and 2 lower each week, I was qorried about this as its a lot less than I was doing and not issolating so much but I am getting stronger. Cardio is going to be added back in soon.
    Do you think I could still get results from a lesser dosage then? I didn't get any sides apart from spots Not great as I had really good skin and although I have been off for over a month my skin still keeps getting spots :/
    So you think doubling up on the T3? Thats still safe yeh? Oh, also, is there anyway of avoiding bloating while on var as I did experience that too

Name:	133.jpg 
Views:	11178 
Size:	1,001.5 KB 
ID:	145869

Var and girls is different to var and boys. It makes me the opposite of bloated. You will just have to control your sodium intake although you may still suffer some bloating. Most starting doses for var for girls is 10mg daily split morning and evening. Much less chance of sides but no guarantees that you won't get spots.

Have a read of this about T3.

20-22% is pretty lean for a girl so it sounds like you are doing something right. Tell me, what are your exact goals for this cycle and how long will it be? I know, gain muscle and lose fat like all of us but focusing on one or the other will yield better results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the reply, I didn't see anything on T3 (I wasn't sure if there was an attachment I am missing?)
    Argh, it's a tricky one, I know it is best to bulk and then cut but if there is a way of me avoiding that and doing it all in one go? I really do want more muscle but don't think I can bare to go through the bulking stage.....
    I was thinking of 8 weeks on Var, what do you think? The sides with 20mg for me were definitely bareable, just be even better with no spots. The T3 I have no idea, I'm struggling to get help with this?
    Any idea about calories and macros?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    . Much less chance of sides but no guarantees that you won't get spots..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    just be even better with no spots.
    what are these spots u speak of??

Sorry

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...how-works.html

I'd be inclined to try and work out your maintenance calories over the next 2 weeks, unless you know this already. I'd guesstimate that at 1400-1500. Protein about 130g, fats about 45g and carbs around 125g carbs.

Last time I ran var for 6 weeks (with low TRT dose of test) I ate about 200-300 cals over maintenance it seemed to work quite well. Make sure those excess cals come from carbs initially and judge by the mirror whether or not to adjust cals and/or macro's. This is dependant on your tolerance to carbs.

You should maybe post this in the female forum too and see what response you get there from girls who have tried this .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    what are these spots u speak of??
    Acne spots. Not necessarily white heads. Pimples to you
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Acne spots. Not necessarily white heads. Pimples to you
    LOL.. gotcha!

Ok, Thanks. Do you think I need to go that low with the cals, do you think I can still build muscle that way. When I was on var before I was on average 1600cals, 180g protein (min) 100/120g carbs and 50g fat. I didn't really get results though?

Is this not allowed to go in the mens section? There are a lot more people there?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Is this not allowed to go in the mens section? There are a lot more people there?
    You're welcome to post here any time you'd like!

When I try to click on it, it says it's been moved? I had posted it in both forums but still want it in the mens one as I get most advice there?

When I try to click on it, it says it's been moved? I had posted it in both forums but still want it in the mens one as I get most advice there?
    it was moved out of the aas q and a section into here (nutrition section) as this is more of a nutrition oriented thread

Ok, Thanks. Do you think I need to go that low with the cals, do you think I can still build muscle that way. When I was on var before I was on average 1600cals, 180g protein (min) 100/120g carbs and 50g fat. I didn't really get results though?
    I think you need to add 200-300cals to your maintenance. That would be 1600-1800 daily cals. 1.8g protein per lb of lean body weight is too much. For anyone IMHO.

You really need to keep an eye on results and make constant changes where appropriate. Nobody should be eating the same in the final week of a cycle as they were at the start.

This is the problem with trying to gain muscle (where you need to eat in excess) and cutting bodyfat (where it needs to be a deficit), you almost have to rely on your gear 100% for the changes you desire. How do you know your var is legit and 100%?

Is there any chance of a photo taken from the front to give us a better idea of your current physique? If not, that's ok, no pressure.
    largerthannormal likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oh right, thanks. If I know the correct macros then I can do the diet but just want another wasted cycle and I have to remember I'm on T3 this time and previously when I was on at least 1600cals whilst on the Var, hardly any results really and wasn't even on the T3?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    it was moved out of the aas q and a section into here (nutrition section) as this is more of a nutrition oriented thread
    Sorry, forgot to say. I arranged this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeh, I'll find a photo. Am not sure if I am allowed to say, it was alpha pharma and from a very reliable source and Austinite confimed is was defintely good stuff. I had the same Winnie too, no good results so it must have been my diet, I'm eating the right stuff so I think I just wasn't having enough? Ps, I will find a pic although I am not happy about the body atm, I really do want to lose fat and gain muscle desperately

No worries back in black, I just didn't know where it was

Name:	137.JPG 
Views:	17335 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	145871

Ok, alpha pharma, gotcha.

As for your lifting, what repetition ranges are you working to? Are your workouts structured, can you list one? (I know you said you had a trainer)
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

For example on DB chest press yesterday i used 17.5kg (which i really struggle with) x 8, then 15kg x 12, 15kg x 10, 10kg x 20. On all of them there is no set number, each is till max, when I am literally failing he makes me carry on, i do that mostly with everything and I am getting stronger. 5 weeks ago I was only on 12kg max for this particular exercise

It's a shame Twitz hasn't been about recently, I suspect she would be more useful than me. She does have a log here though

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...t-journey.html

So I can see your second picture now and I think your bodyfat estimate is about right. Even if you stayed the same fat % and increased your muscle I think it would make you look leaner. These things, of course, take time.

Besides, why do want to be lean in winter in England?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

For example on DB chest press yesterday i used 17.5kg (which i really struggle with) x 8, then 15kg x 12, 15kg x 10, 10kg x 20. On all of them there is no set number, each is till max, when I am literally failing he makes me carry on, i do that mostly with everything and I am getting stronger. 5 weeks ago I was only on 12kg max for this particular exercise
    Personally I'd keep you in a 6-12(max, preferably 10) rep range. There's no reason for you to not train like men do based on your goals. I'm not saying you don't train like a guy but it's something to bare in mind.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I wanted to be better for last summer but I didn't quite get there and don't want to wait till next summer. I just really wanna get as good as I can now. I will have a look at that a little later, just off to get my kiddies from school and head for a leg session.
    Although I do not want to compete I do still want that body type and they have far less fat than me, that what I want, maybe around 15% BF?

I do get what you mean though about pointless being lean in winter in England, our weather is rubbish but still crap in the summer! lol

15% is low for a girl! about 10% equivalent for a guy, it will require some dedication. I know how difficult kids can make it.

Enjoy your leg session, can you detail it for me when you get back?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I do get what you mean though about pointless being lean in winter in England, our weather is rubbish but still crap in the summer! lol
    Yeah, but at least the rain is warmer in summer
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You're definitely looking pretty lean in your 2nd pic - what did you estimate yourself at (i'm too lazy to scroll back through lol)?

And BIB is right - Twitz is awesome, I'd expect you two would hit it off immediately. Similar builds as well, IMO.

Yep, shall I reply on here or message you later?

from pictures I would guess i matched the girls who was 20/22% but i defo wanna be lower, like 15% if i still look feminine that is!

from pictures I would guess i matched the girls who was 20/22% but i defo wanna be lower, like 15% if i still look feminine that is!
    I think you're pretty damned close - I wouldn't put you above 20% tbh. Re: maintaining a feminine look - that's completely up to you. There is no way you're going to get big and bulky unless you purposefully set out to do so. Guys wish it were that easy, lol!

^^^ yes we do !

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Looks like your on the right track. With some tweaking and help from these very knowledgeable guys you will reach your goals!

Right, kids are in bed now!
    So, do people feel 25mcg T3 is enough?
    10/20mg of anavar per day?
    80mcg clen , 2 weeks on/off?
    If any of the amounts of way I have suggested I take the previous can be improved then please suggest?
    Now for the diet. Whilst doing the above how much of each should I take and cals?
    Thanks, I'll see if I can find her and PM her.....if I can figure out how to search?

Right, kids are in bed now!
    So, do people feel 25mcg T3 is enough?
    10/20mg of anavar per day?
    80mcg clen, 2 weeks on/off?
    25mcg of T3 is plenty. IMO, most people tend to run T3 way too high. Thyroid hormone is nothing to be fcked with if you don't know what you're doing.

Anavar does seems normal, clen is high IMO. For a female, I wouldn't suggest going over 60mcg/day. However, if you run ketotifen along with it, you don't have to cycle 2 weeks on/off - you can run it indefinitely as ketotifen will keep the receptors upregulated.

Thanks, I'll see if I can find her and PM her.....if I can figure out how to search?
    Are you referring to Twitz? You can just click on the thread BIB linked you, then click her name and select to message her. As he said though, we haven't seen her around in a while (well, not posting anyway. I saw her lurking in my thread the other day, lol! )

gbrice75, thanks. I shall stick to 25mcg T3 then.
    I first started using clen around 18 months ago, obviously not continuously. I am a big fan of the stuff, I have used ketotifen before but not for some time but I used to be really silly with clen and took too much so had a long break so am much more careful now but my body seems to deal with it well. I always stick to the alpha pharma. Someone suggested i do 2 weeks ethedrine in my 2 weeks i'm off the clen, what do you think? I've never done the stuff and heard mixed reviews...
    Thanks, yeh, I found her
    Do you have any idea on my cals/macros?

gbrice75, thanks. I shall stick to 25mcg T3 then.
    I first started using clen around 18 months ago, obviously not continuously. I am a big fan of the stuff, I have used ketotifen before but not for some time but I used to be really silly with clen and took too much so had a long break so am much more careful now but my body seems to deal with it well. I always stick to the alpha pharma. Someone suggested i do 2 weeks ethedrine in my 2 weeks i'm off the clen, what do you think? I've never done the stuff and heard mixed reviews...
    You mean ephedrine? I've used it - not sure what the status is in the UK, but it's banned here in the US. I purchased OTC meds (Bronkaid, Primatene, etc.) which contain either Ephedrine HCL or Ephedrine Sulfate. Stack with baby aspirin and a caffeine pill, and you have your own homemade ECA stack! Personally, I don't think I'd cycle it between clen cycles; I'd choose one or the other and stick with that exclusively. Just my opinion, not necessarily what's right or wrong.

Thanks, yeh, I found her
    If you get a hold of her, tell her GB sent you. She'll take good care of you.

Do you have any idea on my cals/macros?
    Let me scroll back through and reread; I don't want to step on toes and/or repeat anything that has already been suggested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information