sirmu is offline New Member

Need some help please

Hey guys. Been training on and off for the last 3 years. Done a cycle of test and deka year ago. Didn't really diet on it or put in my all. But did get some pretty good results size wise, Now keen to do another cycle. I'm 6"2 weigh 111kg want to try cut but put on muscle and strength. Any recommendations on cycles and diet to go with it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

If you are going to cut you only need to look at diet. While I have used compounds to cut (Clenbuterol only) I can say with fairly high certainty that your diet is 95% of the Journey.

Read the Stickies for cutting and create a diet and post it here or create a diet using this website: The automatic meal planner - Eat This Much, post it here and the gurus will help you have it reviewed. Also, please post full stats.

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Hi,

If you are going to cut you only need to look at diet. While I have used compounds to cut (Clenbuterol only) I can say with fairly high certainty that your diet is 95% of the Journey.

Read the Stickies for cutting and create a diet and post it here or create a diet using this website: The automatic meal planner - Eat This Much, post it here and the gurus will help you have it reviewed. Also, please post full stats.

Thanks
    ~T

Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    this is very much a blanket statement that has been re hashed/copy and pasted over and over. Losing weight is easy eat in a deficit , simple.

maintaining muscle through weight loss requires a large amount of anabolic drugs to hold onto muscle. LBM is lost along with unwanted fat, for some losing 3-6 lbs of muscle is a years worth of training. best example is the 10-18 week contest prep bodybuilders use before a show. Alot will use more gear losing weight then when adding weight.

My opinions are harsh on the matter, but pick either cut or bulk

and if you are not going on stage or entering a power lifting meet, why would you use steroids for recreational purposes?

The ugly truth is alot of people online use steroids , they post pictures of their bodies and it doesn't even look like they have trained for a year in the gym. It takes YEARS to build up and cap off or round muscle belly's to the desired shape and look and for most it will never happen. Trying to fast track with gear wont help, There is a reason why people use the term reach your genetic limit of putting on mass, and not a simple" ive stalled, time to juice" before u touch the needle. Steroids are an illusion.

At your height and weight you should already have put on muscle. if not the 3 years of training, you have been doing it wrong. save your gear money and spend it on food and seeing a GOOD PT once a week. 3-4 months down the track the pay off will be greater then if you used gear and came off gear.

so before anything else, Cut or Bulk, make your choice

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A calorie is not always a calorie... Scientifically Yes, but to each persons body no, so simply eating at a deficit without evaluating the diet can crash fairly quickly, IMHO.

Thanks
    ~T

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Sirmu, what is your bodyfat %?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information