Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Testosterone and Fat Loss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends from person to person back in 1999 there was a guy that did a 400mg testosterone enhantate 8 weeks he was chubby at the end of is cycle he was cut as hell he had a good diet but still.

When i use testosterone even at low dosage 200mg per week i buff out get water bloating even with an AI armidex and later letro. My diet was spot on.

For me i get far better results using tren ace and winstrol V at low dosage with some anavar .

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    It depends from person to person back in 1999 there was a guy that did a 400mg testosterone enhantate 8 weeks he was chubby at the end of is cycle he was cut as hell he had a good diet but still.

When i use testosterone even at low dosage 200mg per week i buff out get water bloating even with an AI armidex and later letro. My diet was spot on.

For me i get far better results using tren ace and winstrol V at low dosage with some anavar.
    Help me understand the relevance of your statement with the subject at hand.. You may have better results with certain compounds, but I'm not sure what it has to do with the above. Not trying to be a prick, I'm just interested in this and don't want to miss any good points.

Thread Information