finaddict91 is offline Junior Member

First cycle diet question

So long story short I was really heavy for a long time. At my peak I was 320. After years of hard work I am at 215 and 12% 6 foot. Played football in college and have lifted most of my life (just turned 30). Currently I am cutting at 2500...I maintain at 2750. My diet now is tight and clean. 230 G protein 70 of fat and round the rest out with carbs and a beer now and again. Will be running my first cycle (test prop 140 eod 8 weeks) I have nolva...proviron ...letro...anastrozole. ....hcg ...on hand.

So anyways. ..what my concern is, what should I do with my intake. Obviously my body has adjusted to what I am eating with my TDEE at 2750. I'm thinking to just bump to 3250 and see what happens. I'm afraid of packing on a lot of fat as if I was not running anything if I jumped to say 4000...I would balloon up. Can I get away with the higher intake since I am on gear?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you readjust your TDEE based on your changes in BF%, weight, and activity levels.

your protein intake seems light. you will want to bump that up to almost 300 grams/day.

here is a summary of your nutrition plan that took me under 30 seconds to calculate:
    (I'm assuming a moderate activity level)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	156 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	151359

and 3250 is around your break even caloric intake. to gain, you would increase that accordingly.

again, assuming a moderate activity level, which is probably right for most of us

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Times Roman- Do you have that calcualtor as a stickie anywhere? Looks like you did a great job on it and I could as well as im sure others could benefit from having a tool like that. Thanks!!

PM me and I'll send it to you.

I dont know if its bc im new but I cant seem to find where I can send you a PM. Thanks!

I just tried again from the app and it said permission denied. Is there something I have to do to gain permission? Any avice is helpful thanks.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by SRL_HEC
    I just tried again from the app and it said permission denied. Is there something I have to do to gain permission? Any avice is helpful thanks.
    Yes, you need 50 posts

Thank, I remember reading that in the rules.

Thread Information