Clen 2 wk on/off
    T3 pyramid upto 50mcg and back down to 12.5

Stats: 38 years old, 5'5", 185lbs, 13.5%bf
    current diet: IBW 67kg x 38
    2546 kcal
    254g carbs / 42g
    190g protein /31
    84g fat / 14g

I started lifting about 6 years ago. I came from 116lbs. That said, this journey has been like no other.
    This will be my first cutting cycle and i was wondering how much carbs/fats/protein you think i should consume. I know T3 is hell on muscle loss, so I want to be sure I don't do too little or too much. Is it ok to eat carbs throughout the day? Cycle carbs?

Though I am around 14% bf, I still have yet to fully see my abs. (i can see them but not how i'd like) 38 ****ing years and I think it's about time. Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated!

panormus is offline New Member
    Hi ..to everybody I first apologize for my English....I'm fro Palermo ,Sicily...and I need help from u guys....since u may have a lot experience....I'm 6'5'' 288 lbs...and I'm 47yrs old....I will like to get 260/264...more lean and muscular possible... I have 20 cc testosterone cypinate ....and animal pack and whey protein ....that is it....can u guys help me with my goal I need diet and work out program ..I don't know my body fat ..I have all fat in my torso very muscular arms and legs...I will guess my body fat 20% and is only around my waist...and lower chest. But my waist size is 38...this is only info I can get ..I'm retired so I have a lot time ..no to much money to spend in supplement ..any help and suggestion will be great help and appreciate ..thamks guys ..and I hope I herd from u soon ...ciao

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by panormus View Post
    Hi ..to everybody I first apologize for my English....I'm fro Palermo ,Sicily...and I need help from u guys....since u may have a lot experience....I'm 6'5'' 288 lbs...and I'm 47yrs old....I will like to get 260/264...more lean and muscular possible... I have 20 cc testosterone cypinate ....and animal pack and whey protein ....that is it....can u guys help me with my goal I need diet and work out program ..I don't know my body fat ..I have all fat in my torso very muscular arms and legs...I will guess my body fat 20% and is only around my waist...and lower chest. But my waist size is 38...this is only info I can get ..I'm retired so I have a lot time ..no to much money to spend in supplement ..any help and suggestion will be great help and appreciate ..thamks guys ..and I hope I herd from u soon ...ciao
    make your own thread

can u explain how?...I'm not sure are use this forum...what is a ''thread''...

and sorry u got pist off ..I don't mean ..I just tray to get info ...and is complicate for my English to use this forum....

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by panormus View Post
    and sorry u got pist off ..I don't mean ..I just tray to get info ...and is complicate for my English to use this forum....
    this thing youre typing in is a "thread". you can start one of your own, this is someone elses. its rude to change the topic from the first post to what you need. start one of your own..

joejoe4334 is offline New Member
    thanks for the activity in the thread haha but can anyone provide any input? thx

Thread Information