Thread: opinion

Stolencopy is offline New Member

opinion

What do you think about eating twice a day? Im currently on a cut eating 2600 calories a day. I find it easier to manage if i eat two large meals instead of 3-4 meals through out the day but, whenever i tell someone that i eat twice aday they always say im doing it wrong that i should eat 6-7 small meals a day to speed up my metabolism. Is there any real evidence that this is true? or is it all broscience?

My stats are
    23 years old, 6'2, 178 pounds, very active with my job and i workout 5 days a week on a push/pull split hitting chest, back, arms, twice a week.
    18% bodyfat
    Last edited by Stolencopy; 06-24-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    manage to your macros, not the frequency of your meals. if you can hit your macros in two meals, then more power to you!

Yeah thats what i thought, eating more frequently is just a hassle. I do have another thing im not quite sure about, does it really matter where i get my calories from? lets say i get all my calories from carbs but im still in a caloric deficit wont i still lose weight?

one of the advantages to eating small amounts all day long is that you do not get the distended belly you ordinarily would get by jamming 2 pounds of food in there...
    ...or at least that is true in my case.

My parents always made me finish my plate, no food could be wasted so, eating large amounts at once is normal for me.

Oh and adderall also affects my eating habits, that 8 hours while im in an adderall induced high food never crosses my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolencopy View Post
    My parents always made me finish my plate, no food could be wasted so, eating large amounts at once is normal for me.

Oh and adderall also affects my eating habits, that 8 hours while im in an adderall induced high food never crosses my mind.
    mate, I've been taking "stims" since the second grade. Yes, Adderall will affect appetite if you let it.

two things:
    1) yours is time release? if so, go to the regular version which only lasts 4, not 8 hours.
    2) take the A after you eat. But you already know this?

Of course thats one of the reasons why i eat twice a day. Ill eat breakfast than take the adderall go to work/gym wait for it to were off eat a massive dinner. I have the best workouts while on it just extreme focus.

Thread Information