I'll spare the long story but I've been dieting about 7 months after a long layoff where I pretty much let myself get super fat, gone from 278 to 223 in that time and gained some LBM in the beginning.

Height is 6'4"
Bf is hard to guess because I've got tons of loose skin but it's somewhere around 20% maybe a little less. Maintenance cals are 3000~ it was around 3300 but I'm guessing it's gone down from dieting.
Currently eating less than 2100 (usually comes in at 2070) 230g p 130c 67f

Started slowing down at the 235 mark so added in T3 at 50mcg, this sped things back up until they slowed again, bumped to 75mcg still stuck, also taking EC and a constant dose of test that's underdosed but I'd say based on bloods it's probably 600 actual mgs a week and I seem to be hanging on to size and strength with the t3 at this.

Unless I want to basically eat protein idk what to drop. I'm not sure why it'd stall on t3 and I know it's legit because body temp ranges between 91-100.1 daily.

I have had a few cheat meals recently and noticed weight loss sped up for 5-7 days following them before screeching to a slow pace again.

Maybe a 2 week reverse diet refeed?

Any suggestions?