Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 2 Post By Khazima

Thread: Strange cravings ? ? ? ?

  1. #1
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1

    Strange cravings ? ? ? ?

    A little help ? I have been eating clean for 2 year and the past 2 weeks my body has freaked out ? All it craves is shit food ? I don't keep it in my house but have gone to my mom's and she is a GOOD southern cook ? I was dying for sugar so bad I even ate 2 peeps ? Pure sugar & marshmellow Chicks ? I have had no trouble staying on track until recently ?? ? ?

    Do I need BW ? ? ? This is not normal ?

  2. #2
    BigMan65's Avatar
    BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    US
    Posts
    312
    it happens, my craving lately is for a thin crust papa johns pepperoni pineapple....its quite fierce today actually.

    to a greater or lesser extent, one thing is certainly true about controlling cravings: "Out of sight, out of mind", and vise versa.

  3. #3
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    are you pregnant?

  4. #4
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    are you pregnant?

    I hope so !Not only would it be cool I am 55 and do not have periods but I am a man also I would be rich

    Just a little concerned because it hit like over night and I have trouble controlling the craving for pure processed sugar shit ? ? ? I have not had any issues with nutrition in 2 years even made it throught 2 Christmas's and 2 Thanksgivings no problem ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-11-2015 at 09:36 PM.

  5. #5
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    when was the last time you have your blood glucose measured?

    what does your current diet look like?

  6. #6
    Khazima's Avatar
    Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,058
    This is where flexible dieting can really save your diet entirely, get most of your calories from good whole foods then finish the last 10-20% with things you're craving. Keeping it too 'clean' for to long can lead to what you're describing and ultimately end in binging and putting on more weight.
    BuzzardMarinePumper and NACH3 like this.

  7. #7
    BigMan65's Avatar
    BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    US
    Posts
    312
    if your going to give in Buzzard, might i suggest Sour Patch Extreme, if you can find a bag thats fresh/soft....there incredible.

    probably horrible for you beyond description as well?

  8. #8
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    This is where flexible dieting can really save your diet entirely, get most of your calories from good whole foods then finish the last 10-20% with things you're craving. Keeping it too 'clean' for to long can lead to what you're describing and ultimately end in binging and putting on more weight.
    Thanks man I have not even managed not eating fun food for over 2 years I even stayed with the veggie dips during Christmas and I eat a very high protein diet and get most of my carbs from fruit ? As of lately ? Which is a new addition to my diet I got this idea that AM fruit carbs would give me more energy ? And has but now that I think of it that is about when the sugar cravings started ? DAMN I bet that is it a little natural sugar made my body want more and more of any kind of sugar ? ? ? ?

    Any thoughts ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-05-2015 at 11:06 PM.

  9. #9
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    when was the last time you have your blood glucose measured?

    what does your current diet look like?
    I am type II Diabetic but my A1C was 4.8 the last time I went to the Dr about a mth ago ? I have a glucose meter and I will check pre and post workout in a few I am headed to the gym in about 10 minutes ? Oh if it makes a difference My sleep has been Shit as of late !

    Current diet is good and had been doing my body good with possibly the need for a few more carbs ? I run out of energy right before the end of my w/o . I eat a mid level carbs pre & post w/o and have started in the past 2 weeks with a mormning fruit drink made from fruit in a Ninja ? ? ? I loose about 3 lbs a mth and matain size and even gain a little along ? On TRT and add a litte Tren from time to time ? Not fat or flabby but can't seem to loose the last 10lbs around waist and back everywhere else is lean and even vascular ? ? ? ?

    I am not just jerking off with this post ? The cravings are unreal and also strange to the point I am concerned because such a drastic change in desire of foods ? ? ?

    Way back in the 80's we used to go train at nigh and come home and drink some GHB not abuse it just get really good REM sleep ? Is it possible to get on line or is it a controled substance like coke or something ? ? ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-05-2015 at 11:04 PM.

  10. #10
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    how many carbs are you having on a normal day?

    are you on any medications for diabetes?

    and do you have it under control?

  11. #11
    LEO78's Avatar
    LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    are you pregnant?
    Lol. That was my first thought when I saw the thread

  12. #12
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    how many carbs are you having on a normal day?

    are you on any medications for diabetes?

    and do you have it under control?


    Repaeat from earlier in thread ? Not only would it be cool to be having a baby, I am 55 and do not have periods but I am a man also I would be rich !

    I was really hoping for serious answers and not Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! But whatever ?


    About 200 grams a day of carbs . . . . mostly Fruits and veggies and the worst carbs are Monster zero and a 5 hour energy in pre workout drink and drink water while working out, Oh an sometimes I will eat 2 pieces of toast a day with Peanutbutter or dipped in Egg and Almond milk + Butter and an cook Then Raw honey For an am treat ?


    + a gal + of water a day !


    No meds for Type -II Diebeties , was on Medformin and made me go Hypoglycimic , So did not know it was a good madication at the time and stopped ! Wish I had lowered dosage and kept taking

    I do ttake Ultram, Celebrex & Clonapen.


    A!C is 4.8

    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-11-2015 at 09:47 PM.

  13. #13
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    Repaeat from earlier in thread ? Not only would it be cool to be having a baby, I am 55 and do not have periods but I am a man also I would be rich ! I was really hoping for serious answers and not Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! But whatever ? About 200 grams a day of carbs . . . . mostly Fruits and veggies and the worst carbs are Monster zero and a 5 hour energy in pre workout drink and drink water while working out, Oh an sometimes I will eat 2 pieces of toast a day with Peanutbutter or dipped in Egg and Almond milk + Butter and an cook Then Raw honey For an am treat ? + a gal + of water a day ! No meds for Type -II Diebeties , was on Medformin and made me go Hypoglycimic , So did not know it was a good madication at the time and stopped ! Wish I had lowered dosage and kept taking I do ttake Ultram, Celebrex & Clonapen. A!C is 4.8
    4.8 is about normal

    Are you on any new meds? Did anything change in your normal routine when this started?

    You are drinking monster and 5 hour energy pre-WO?

  14. #14
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    4.8 is about normal

    Are you on any new meds? Did anything change in your normal routine when this started?

    You are drinking monster and 5 hour energy pre-WO?

    No meds changed .

    Yup Monster and 5 hrs Energy pre-w/o & C-4 sometimes ?

  15. #15
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    No meds changed . Yup Monster and 5 hrs Energy pre-w/o & C-4 sometimes ?
    Do you crash hard after all that wears off? Is that when you are having these cravings?

  16. #16
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Do you crash hard after all that wears off? Is that when you are having these cravings?

    No the drinks really make my w/o intense and I have a glucose meter , I check my Sugar when I have the cravings and I am GTG @ around 90 ? ? ?

    They are not bad today ? Is it possible for your body to just freak out for a few days like 5 or so ? I am of the opinion there is always a reason !


  17. #17
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    i think it is in your head.

  18. #18
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    i think it is in your head.

    lol , OK , Thank you very much ?

  19. #19
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    lol , OK , Thank you very much ?
    Or it could be the devil!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Have you taken a pregnancy test?

  21. #21
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    You two should swap numbers and have a date possibly spoon with one another ! You both have a great sense of humor & are a Couple of Smart a$$es

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •