Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 277
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cutting log

  1. #81
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Agreed. I must admit I am paying for accountability and having someone to keep my azz in line. Suddenly it was just to much at stake to not succeed.

  2. #82
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Sunday Update:

    Workout: Tabata 4min

    Food: Kcal 2,042 PFC: 146, 160, 5

  3. #83
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Sunday Update: Workout: Tabata 4min Food: Kcal 2,042 PFC: 146, 160, 5
    I like those workouts, makes you want to throw up

  4. #84
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Monday update:

    Workout: Full body lifting, 15min HIIT.

    Food: Kcal 2,033 PFC: 134, 157, 24

  5. #85
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Tuesday update:

    Workout: Abs, 40min LISS

    Food: Kcal 2035, PFC: 176, 132, 36

  6. #86
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Thursday update:

    Workout: 40min LISS

    Food: Kcal 2,077, PFC 244, 117, 6
    Last edited by tarmyg; 07-02-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Wrong day

  7. #87
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    How's the trainer? Posting more frequently?

  8. #88
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    How's the trainer? Posting more frequently?
    Got the diet yesterday. I have changed the cardio a bit but kept lifting the same.

    I'll implement the diet somewhere around Monday or Tuesday as I need to pick up some things I did not have at home. Will rotate three days that will be low, medium, and high-calorie days. Not taking about much but around a 100 cal diff some days.

    Started supplementing with 500mg of test also to minimize the loss of muscle. Was going to bulk at this point but since this photo shoot opportunity this became more important so I'll have to sacrifice this bulk with a continued cut.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 07-04-2015 at 05:49 AM.

  9. #89
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Sunday Update:

    Kcal: 1,853 PFC: 154, 111, 84

    40min LISS

    NOTE: Missed Carbs with 24g, will not do that mistake again.

  10. #90
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    how are your energy levels?

  11. #91
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    how are your energy levels?
    Energy levels are fine and I am even keeping my mood in check which is amazing. Out all things that affect my mood, including AAS, food has, BY FAR, the most impact.

  12. #92
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Energy levels are fine and I am even keeping my mood in check which is amazing. Out all things that affect my mood, including AAS, food has, BY FAR, the most impact.
    That's good!

    I wish I could say that my mood was/is affected by AAS!

  13. #93
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Just have to do a Tuesday morning update as I am about to chew my arm off. Nothing changed, it's just one of those days. I'll have to push food until later when I feel like this or I'll be like this when I try and go to bed tonight which would never work. **** me, what a day this will be.

  14. #94
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Just have to do a Tuesday morning update as I am about to chew my arm off. Nothing changed, it's just one of those days. I'll have to push food until later when I feel like this or I'll be like this when I try and go to bed tonight which would never work. **** me, what a day this will be.
    I have just the solution.
    tarmyg likes this.

  15. #95
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today Wednesday I am feeling like normal again. Yesterday I solved it by not eating until the evening (or minimal amounts of food) and then hit the sack immediately following my dinner. Slept like a rock all night!

    Today I had a guy using the squat rack (Its a rack with holders front and back) by putting a barbell on each side and then doing pushups between them. Almost attacked the guy right there buy calmed down and skipped that part today. After this, I had a guy asking me what I eat, after saying food he started wanting some details. Since he did not get the point that you do not talk when someone is in the middle of actually lifting I had to tell the guy off a bit but after that he left me alone.

    Just some gym drama!

  16. #96
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I have just the solution.
    Ohh, did I mention I adore you? :-)

  17. #97
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Today Wednesday I am feeling like normal again. Yesterday I solved it by not eating until the evening (or minimal amounts of food) and then hit the sack immediately following my dinner. Slept like a rock all night!

    Today I had a guy using the squat rack (Its a rack with holders front and back) by putting a barbell on each side and then doing pushups between them. Almost attacked the guy right there buy calmed down and skipped that part today. After this, I had a guy asking me what I eat, after saying food he started wanting some details. Since he did not get the point that you do not talk when someone is in the middle of actually lifting I had to tell the guy off a bit but after that he left me alone.

    Just some gym drama!
    sounds like a rough one at the gym

  18. #98
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Clocked in at 178 today. My wife says top line of stomach is very defined and second line is coming along. I am visibly leaner even though the scale is not reflecting that.

    Trucking along and feel good about having a second pair of eyes, my PT, commenting.

  19. #99
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Switched to HIT training yesterday and did Chest and Biceps. Was done in 20min but fried like ****! Did 15min HIIT cardio after that and stayed on calorie target during the day which ended up at 2050kcal. Today is low cal day (1850kcal) so I eat minimal amounts of food during the day and try to eat almost all at night to be able to go to bed with a feeling of being full. Did back day in the gym, felt good!

  20. #100
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Switched to HIT training yesterday and did Chest and Biceps. Was done in 20min but fried like ****! Did 15min HIIT cardio after that and stayed on calorie target during the day which ended up at 2050kcal. Today is low cal day (1850kcal) so I eat minimal amounts of food during the day and try to eat almost all at night to be able to go to bed with a feeling of being full. Did back day in the gym, felt good!
    Good effort buddy.

    You're in at 178lbs now? Any progress pics to follow?

  21. #101
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Good effort buddy.

    You're in at 178lbs now? Any progress pics to follow?
    No pics. I'll post before and after at the end regardless of how it looks

  22. #102
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Clocked in at 178 today. My wife says top line of stomach is very defined and second line is coming along. I am visibly leaner even though the scale is not reflecting that. Trucking along and feel good about having a second pair of eyes, my PT, commenting.
    What wife thinks is important!

    You satisfied with the PT??

  23. #103
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    What wife thinks is important!

    You satisfied with the PT??
    Wife is my measuring tape honestly

    Yes, because paying for something makes it feel more real and something I have to stick too. Been following what he said to the letter and tomorrow (Saturday) will be the first full week on his recommendations and I have a good feeling about it.

  24. #104
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Well, it's Saturday morning here in India and I just weighed in after following my PT advice for 1 1/2 week straight. Clocked in at 173.4lb this morning which is 4.6lb lighter than exactly one week ago. Pretty amazing. Not sure if he will change anything this coming week but I doubt it as this week worked so well, but I have stuck to the schedule 100%.

  25. #105
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Well, it's Saturday morning here in India and I just weighed in after following my PT advice for 1 1/2 week straight. Clocked in at 173.4lb this morning which is 4.6lb lighter than exactly one week ago. Pretty amazing. Not sure if he will change anything this coming week but I doubt it as this week worked so well, but I have stuck to the schedule 100%.
    That's just fine!

    Now some start to squawk when lose over 2 - 3 lbs in week. Any concerns losing too fast and need to adjust up calories?

  26. #106
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    That's just fine!

    Now some start to squawk when lose over 2 - 3 lbs in week. Any concerns losing too fast and need to adjust up calories?
    No, zero concerns like that as strength is the same. Considering the amount of test that is going into my system, I think muscle loss will be at a minimum.

  27. #107
    Arete's Avatar
    Arete is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    95
    Nice progress. Thanks for posting and staying on a plan I can reference later.

  28. #108
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    I have sort of gotten to the stage where feeling kind of lethargic is my new normal. It is kind of bizarre but that realization is helping tremendously with pulling through. I know I will feel like this for the next coming weeks and that is Ok because at the end there is CAKE !

  29. #109
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I have sort of gotten to the stage where feeling kind of lethargic is my new normal. It is kind of bizarre but that realization is helping tremendously with pulling through. I know I will feel like this for the next coming weeks and that is Ok because at the end there is CAKE !
    Cake is good!

  30. #110
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    I have sort of gotten to the stage where feeling kind of lethargic is my new normal. It is kind of bizarre but that realization is helping tremendously with pulling through. I know I will feel like this for the next coming weeks and that is Ok because at the end there is CAKE !
    What kind of cake?

  31. #111
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    What kind of cake?
    Deep-fried Twinkies comes to mind right now for some reason!

  32. #112
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    A cheesecake?! Or choc mousse cake?! Yummmm

  33. #113
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Deep-fried Twinkies comes to mind right now for some reason!
    I have never had a deep fried Twinkie. LoL

    My moms banana cream pie. Yummy!!!

  34. #114
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    It's Wednesday morning and I can honestly say I have never stayed on the EXACT targets as well as I currently am. Lifting, Cardio, and Food, all 100% at the moment and the motivation is sky high. The biggest hurdle for me was to realize and mentally get to the point that it is Ok to feel lethargic as it is only for a temporary period of time. Guys at the gym are bothering me quite a bit now. I go to a small Snap Fitness around here and being ripped is not really the norm. Also, I am, BY FAR, among the lifters who use the heaviest weights and I am a small guy (at least in the context of this site, actually, in reality) and people will simply not stop bothering me at the gym which is super frustrating. The "What do you eat" question was Ok the first 10 times! I am STOKED already for Saturday weigh-in!

  35. #115
    Arete's Avatar
    Arete is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    95
    Keep it up. Looking forward to Saturday. Crush it!

  36. #116
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today my wife of 15 years all of a sudden looked at me in the kitchen and said, wow. 'nuff said :-) I am a happy man and still far from as ripped as I need to be, but 100% going in the right direction.

  37. #117
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Today my wife of 15 years all of a sudden looked at me in the kitchen and said, wow. 'nuff said :-) I am a happy man and still far from as ripped as I need to be, but 100% going in the right direction.
    sounds like a good wow!

    keep it up bud!

  38. #118
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Friday morning and I got weigh-in tomorrow. Got a DEXA scan later today. I'll post results when they come in.

  39. #119
    Arete's Avatar
    Arete is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    95
    I'm sure the weigh in and Dexa will confirm your hard work.

  40. #120
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,807
    Blog Entries
    162
    Well it's India so of course someone ****ed up with Dexa scan and I will not have the results until tomorrow. Guess weigh-in and scan results will come tomorrow. Off to bed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •