Kidanis is offline Junior Member

How fast can I go from 125 to 150 steroid free?

I'm a male about 5'9"
    Been lifting for 3 years
    I started weighing 98 pounds at my weight
    I have a thyroid disorder diagnosed.

I mannaged to get to 135 in 3 years naturally and this is frustrating the hell our of me I'm currently on a 3.5 calorie diet and I'm only gaining 1/4 of a pound a month sometimes less.

I tried increasing my calories to like 4k and even 4.5k and still the gains are always the same just 1/4 of a pound a month at best.

People here refuse to give me how to cycle advice because they claim I can gain naturally but I want to gain FAST.

Being skinny is taking a toll on my self esteem pretty badly since I was very young and Now I'm trying to do something about it but its taking way to long.

I lift cmpounds 3-4 times a week and eat 150 gm of protein the rest come from heavy compez carbs and healthy fats. I throw in a large pizza every couple of days in sometime lol

I'm frustrated, I hate my body and I hate the fact that I cant gain no matter how hard I work.

What should I do?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    The thing is what you gain naturally your more likely to keep and maintain. Your body needs to be built up naturally so that when its developed enough and muscles are mature you won't hurt yourself while doing juice, tearing tendons and such. You probably don't want to hear this but its the truth. If you keep eating and pounding iron your gains will come . good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    The thing is what you gain naturally your more likely to keep and maintain. Your body needs to be built up naturally so that when its developed enough and muscles are mature you won't hurt yourself while doing juice, tearing tendons and such. You probably don't want to hear this but its the truth. If you keep eating and pounding iron your gains will come . good luck
    Yes but I hate the fact that I'm not gaining fast enough I want to be 150 at least by the end of the year I'm only geeting older by the day

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Oh I hear what your saying. But ya know I want to loose 15-20 lbs of fat probably just as bad as you want to gain 15-20 lbs of muscle. I know that if I eat clean and at a deficit for long enough that weight will come off. You need to eat and lift like a 200 lb man and you will get what you want.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're just one of the unfortunate people who have to eat a ridiculous amount of food to gain weight. Just keep eating more until you're gaining as much as you want.

Is your thyroid condition medicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    You're just one of the unfortunate people who have to eat a ridiculous amount of food to gain weight. Just keep eating more until you're gaining as much as you want.

Is your thyroid condition medicated?
    Yes I take my medication if not I wouldnt gain at all I'm happy I'm actually gaining but its way to slow so that why I asked how to properly PCT here to gain my mass fast but noone has answered and I wont cycle without the propper know how. I can actually eat ridiculous ammounts of food, the issue is money eating 3.5k calories is expensive enough I would like to bump it to like 5k to see how it goess but, money

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    The thing is, steroids won't make you gain weight. If you eat 3500 now and gain 1lb a month. . Guess what you'll gain on gear? 1 lb a month.

you won't need to add any more protein. Add a cup of rice twice a day. That's cheap man.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Also, being on gear, and weighing more won't help your self esteem. Sorry to break that to you

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    How many days are lifting and doing cardio? Is your job physically demanding?

I used to skateboard and sadly had to give it up for my goals. Zero cardio, gym 3 times a week for an hour and my jobs is slighly demanding. I honestly cant increase my caloric intake too much because of money isues sadly

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Also, being on gear, and weighing more won't help your self esteem. Sorry to break that to you
    actually I've seen people gain 20 pounds of muscle with a crap diet and not eating enough calories on gear ... they just obviously lose it after they stop since they are not eating enough... I have a metabolic condition and someone in my weight should be gaining with the ammouth of food I'm eating. Its my condition thats hindering me not my diet acording to my nutritionist. I have a great diet all clean and macross is fine.

Blog Entries
    at 5'9" you don't need 4,000-4,500 calories to gain lean mass in fact it will be more fat than anything.. Especially at 125 you'll gain to 150 and more lean mass much easier than someone who is 5'9" 150 already you eating in a slight surplus you'll see constant weight gain and you'll experience some pretty "crazy" gains but it won't really be anything spectacular you'd just be getting to where you would have been if you are your meals when you were younger instead of wanting ice cream for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    at 5'9" you don't need 4,000-4,500 calories to gain lean mass in fact it will be more fat than anything.. Especially at 125 you'll gain to 150 and more lean mass much easier than someone who is 5'9" 150 already you eating in a slight surplus you'll see constant weight gain and you'll experience some pretty "crazy" gains but it won't really be anything spectacular you'd just be getting to where you would have been if you are your meals when you were younger instead of wanting ice cream for dinner
    I have a condition that doesnt allow me to gain much weight let alone fat anyone on my diet without it would gain some hefty muscle and fat but me I gotta play by a different set of rules :/

Have you consulted with a registered dietician? IDK but it may be worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by gmantheman View Post
    Have you consulted with a registered dietician? IDK but it may be worth a shot.
    I did he said its a miracle I've gained so much to be honest he said that It's not possible to gain much weight at all with the condition I have. Also note that perscribing steroids is illegall in my country :/

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never used weight gainer shakes because a lot of what's in it isn't really good. However, it might be worth a shot or two. You can get 1000 calories in a simple shake and if you were to add one per day that's 7000 calories EXTRA per week. For a normal person that would equate to 2lbs. per week but for you it could help you get to 2lbs per month. If you're really lean then this issue could be a blessing in disguise as you're slowly building muscle but having a 6 pack along the way always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I've never used weight gainer shakes because a lot of what's in it isn't really good. However, it might be worth a shot or two. You can get 1000 calories in a simple shake and if you were to add one per day that's 7000 calories EXTRA per week. For a normal person that would equate to 2lbs. per week but for you it could help you get to 2lbs per month. If you're really lean then this issue could be a blessing in disguise as you're slowly building muscle but having a 6 pack along the way always helps.
    Yeah they only slightly faded because of the water retention and I Wish I was gaining 2 pounds a onth lol

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Chug down two of these/day and if you are still not gaining weight this month let me know: your favorite real food mass gainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kidanis View Post
    I'm currently on a 3.5 calorie diet and I'm only gaining 1/4 of a pound a month sometimes less.

. . .
    I lift cmpounds 3-4 times a week and eat 150 gm of protein the rest come from heavy compez carbs and healthy fats. I throw in a large pizza every couple of days in sometime lol

. . .
    What should I do?
    You should increase that 150 grams of protein.

Answer these questions:

How many eggs do you eat in the morning? How much oatmeal?

How much meat do you eat during the day, chicken, fish, beef?

Do not BS us on the answers, and we will give you advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidanis View Post
    I honestly cant increase my caloric intake too much because of money isues sadly
    This tells me that you probably are not eating meat, or enough meat. Chicken, fish, beef.

As for that nutritionist, unless the nutritionist has 18 inch arms, I would get your diet advice here rather than from the nutritionist. You tried the nutritionist's way, and it is not working. Try something else.

Post up your diet - everything you eat and drink in a day. Start from the time you wake up and end when you go to bed. Do not exaggerate or make up anything. Tell us what you normally eat.

Maybe Kali Muscle Can help

Not the best nutrition advice but entertaining to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    This tells me that you probably are not eating meat, or enough meat. Chicken, fish, beef.

As for that nutritionist, unless the nutritionist has 18 inch arms, I would get your diet advice here rather than from the nutritionist. You tried the nutritionist's way, and it is not working. Try something else.

Post up your diet - everything you eat and drink in a day. Start from the time you wake up and end when you go to bed. Do not exaggerate or make up anything. Tell us what you normally eat.
    When you ask people for specifics, especially noobs, they just up and disappear.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    When you ask people for specifics, especially noobs, they just up and disappear.
    Maybe he got busted for coping juice?

My diet consists of something along these lines

Breakfast
    4 eggs (whole)
    2 pieces of toast
    2 Tsp of PB
    16 oz of milk

weigh gainer shakes

2 scopops of whey
    2 cups of oatmeal
    a bannana (medium
    16 oz milk

meal 2

usually a 1 cup of rice or pasta
    1 large chiken breast or steak
    A can of mixed vegeteables or beans

2 shake (same as above)

3 meal usually The same as number 2

At night I usually bust down another shake or I eat some carbs like pasta or oatmeal

Note I Rely heavily on shakes because food here is expensive as hell

Also note that I throw in my few burgers and pizzas every now and then

Hey I had no intenet,I iz broke

Thread Information