Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By bethdoth

Thread: So...what is everyone eating for breakfast??

Mr. Small is offline Member

So...what is everyone eating for breakfast??

Getting a bit bored of eating a 5 egg omlette every morning for the breakfast.

What are you guys eating first thing in the morning?

Chicken thighs, guacamole, quinoa salad
    Mr. Small likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5 hard boiled eggs, 1 price of whole wheat bread with a little butter, and 2 bananas. Nice fast and easy breakfast

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    7 whole eggs scrambled and a banana

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    1 cup rolled oats mixed in 1 cup milk, 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon protein powder, 1/2 banana.

Slug it down with a glass of milk.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll either go high carb with pikelets, sugar free maple syrup and a protein shake or high fat with bacon and eggs to stay satiated for longer.

5 egg omlette for me so far

This morning I'm having some ground turkey and 5 scrambled eggs. 1 banAna and a shake.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    7 more eggs and a banana

bloodchoke is offline Member
    almost always:

6-8 eggs with some whole:white ratio.
    1/2 - 1 cup oats -- with stuff in them
    1-3 pieces of toast

I like to wake up to a big plate of food.

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    40mg of var 20mg of tbol with 4 full eggs then 30min later I mix 2 scoops of protein, 4 scoops of Greek yogurt, Hand full of mixed nuts & Oats.
    Try the yogurt mix one day... Its so nice man. Breakfast gets boring lol I try adding or mixing it around every week

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    40mg of var 20mg of tbol with 4 full eggs then 30min later I mix 2 scoops of protein, 4 scoops of Greek yogurt, Hand full of mixed nuts & Oats.
    Try the yogurt mix one day... Its so nice man. Breakfast gets boring lol I try adding or mixing it around every week
    Breakfast of champions

pitweiler is offline Member
    5 eggs scrambled
    1/2 cup of oats with a teaspoon of jam
    Wheat English muffin with natural peanut butter

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 cup of egg whites, 1 1/2 cups of oats, and 1 scoop of whey all mixed in a blender.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Coffee with real cream and a dash of cinnamon. An egg with 1/2 avocado.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    A cup of yogurt with a satisfactory probiotic spectrum that has half a cup of steel cut oats thrown in for more fiber. I use ground cinnamon for flavor. Twice a week I include 5 grams of chlorella blue-green algae for the detox properties and iron content as I am partially anemic and it's synergistic with my macromineral supplementation.

P-17G C-61G F-13G
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-13-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Breakfast of champions
    Half is made in NSW lol With some overseas china labs in the mix for extra toxicity. But changing it around asap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    A cup of yogurt with a satisfactory probiotic spectrum that has half a cup of steel cut oats thrown in for more fiber. I use ground cinnamon for flavor. Twice a week I include 5 grams of chlorella blue-green algae for the detox properties and iron content as I am partially anemic and it's synergistic with my macromineral supplementation.

P-17G C-61G F-13G

This forum is funny you learn something new everyday.

Whats your lunch and dinner look like? I'm keen to know, If you don't mind me asking bud.

This forum is funny you learn something new everyday.

Whats your lunch and dinner look like? I'm keen to know, If you don't mind me asking bud.
    Well it all depends on my time frame and just to make note of my development.. I'm not at all comparable to the mass monsters occupying this site.

I eat eggs almost everyday, but it's usually towards the evening as I try to prevent myself from waking up due to hunger pains. I eat A LOT of fibrous vegetables such as pumpkin, beetroots, broccoli, squash, spinach, (awesome diuretic next to coffee for me) asparagus (steam or grilled) carrots, and red potatoes. The only meat I really have is chicken 2-3 times a week and some hamburgers on the weekends when I don't have class. I treat myself to a 32 oz sirloin at a local steakhouse once every few weeks.

I'm also an avid practitioner of supplementation with vitamins and macrominerals. It does get out of hand though so I've been trying to only utilize powders and avoid taking nonsensical precursors or highly vulnerable compounds. If it's all anecdotal claims then it's not for me. I guess I'd call it preventative medicine?

Nothing I eat goes into a microwave either as the only use of microwaves is to boil water or reheat precooked meals. I did do meal prepping for about 4-5 months a year ago and that was when I was growing the most so I definitely understand the significance of dieting and really learning to shove food down your throat. I don't eat any fast food period. This may sound bizarre, but I was rather sheltered as a child and I didn't eat at a McDonald's for my first time until I was 19 years old. I guess it's a good thing though, but my mother was a food nazi with everything. Pfft.. if I didn't get straight A's or B's I wasn't allowed to eat any ice cream!
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-14-2015 at 05:08 AM.

You got a good healthy diet going on plus eating healthy is always positive, Don't worry man your lucky in a way.. I wish I never ate Mcdonals as a child, I hate macdonals and won't even feed it to my pets. After changing my diet I no longer crave fast food as much (its rare now).. And I enjoy having more energy throughout the day.

Treats/cheat meals are still okay. I do a treat my self every 2nd Sunday, I turn a blind eye and don't mind having a kebab and a low carb beer just to make my self feel normal lol

You got a good healthy diet going on plus eating healthy is always positive, Don't worry man your lucky in a way.. I wish I never ate Mcdonals as a child, I hate macdonals and won't even feed it to my pets. After changing my diet I no longer crave fast food as much (its rare now).. And I enjoy having more energy throughout the day.

Treats/cheat meals are still okay. I do a treat my self every 2nd Sunday, I turn a blind eye and don't mind having a kebab and a low carb beer just to make my self feel normal lol
    It isn't really a cheat meal, but a critical part of any diet that frequently borders hypocaloric intake. They call it a refeed or overfeed. It serves a major importance in keeping the metabolic system functioning.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is typical...toast changes for oats

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151014_080855.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	160024

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My own special protein pancakes... I like this because I pre mix all the dry ingredients (oat flour, brown rice flour, almond flour, Banana whey protein, and a dash of baking powder) in zip lock bags. Then when I get up I just open a bag and dump it in a mixing bowl and add egg whites and almond milk...stir and cook! Get me off to a good start at about 550 calories for breakfast with a high amount of protein and complex carbs.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I like no carb breakfast to support post sleep fast fat loss and anabolism as well as mental alertness and focus...i eat 250ml of egg whites plus 2 whole omega eggs, 15gm of shredded cheese topped with 2 table spoons of hot salsa...makes me hungry... :-p

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    My own special protein pancakes... I like this because I pre mix all the dry ingredients (oat flour, brown rice flour, almond flour, Banana whey protein, and a dash of baking powder) in zip lock bags. Then when I get up I just open a bag and dump it in a mixing bowl and add egg whites and almond milk...stir and cook! Get me off to a good start at about 550 calories for breakfast with a high amount of protein and complex carbs.
    It if wouldn't be too much could you detail the exact quantity of each ingredient? I love pancakes, but every homemade recipe I found online ended up tasting like a chalky tortilla shell with peanut butter on top.

Or is it a proprietary blend?

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    50g oats with cinnamon basic but works for me can't really eat much more first thing in the morning

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Slifton,
    1/4 cup of each of the flours, 1 scoop of protein, 1/4 cup liquid egg whites and 1/4 cup almond milk. If I make them for my wife I substitute the almond milk for a 1/2 cup of whatever yogurt, this makes them so they are not as dry.
    Interesting Mike I will have to look into that. On the days that I do fasted HIIT at 5AM (with a SYC stack in me and while sipping BCAA's) I normally try to hold off eating till about 8AM. The pancakes I can make the night before and just nuke at work.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 10-14-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    Splifton and here2grow like this.

I suppose pics would have been a good idea

Today I had a double turkey burger with 3 scrambled eggs on it and whole grain breed as the bun. 2 hard boiled eggs and a banana. Shake for the drink.

2 scoops of Greek yoghurt, hand full of Oats, 30g of Chocolate protein powder
    100g Tuna with lime & pepper & Shredded mozzarella cheese
    4 boiled eggs with vinegar & cracked pepper on top

1 Multivitamins A-Z
    1 Zinc
    2 Fish oils
    12g Milk thristle
    2 Glucosamine with Chondroitin 3g
    1 teaspoon 3g of MSM added into my oat, yoghurt, protein powder mix
    I'll aim for 1 liter of water then in the next 2 hours I will go work out.

TREAT meal lol its Friday so I get to inject
    1.5ml of test-cyp 250mg so 375mg of test, Plus 2 pills so 50mg of VAR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM01504.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	857.9 KB 
ID:	160050

Thread Information