jjsevens is online now Associate Member

Dieting for a cut on cycle

I'm planning out my cut and cycle in time for the summer. I'm currently sitting at 15-17% BF and am trying to hit 9-10% BF by July.

This will be my 3rd cycle but would consider this to be my first "real" cycle as i didnt know what i was doing before, so want to make sure i do everything right this time around.

So my question is, since I'm on cycle do I still follow the same TDEE and macros plan as I would on non-aas cut? Can I be more aggressive because I'm on cycle?

Since I'm considering this as my first cycle I'm following what's been recommended within the stickies.

Let me know if there's any other info I might be missing to help answer my question.

Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, what cycle are you planning on running and what were you previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well, what cycle are you planning on running and what were you previous cycles?
    For some reason the site isn't allowing me to post certain words, saying cause I'm a new member it's spam....

Was going to start with the recommendation on one of the stickies, tried to copy and paste but the site won't let me. If you could have a look let me know.

First cycle I used a test, not sure what kind, with anavar tabs. Second cycle used a mix of test cypionate and sustanon , can't remember, with anavar. Mid cycle I switched one of the tests with tren , and switched to winstrol tabs.

Tren on your 2nd cycle?!?! Wow. Well, I'd love to see your propose cycle and a pic if poss.

Oh, And TDEE is, imho, a pointless figure. Unless you know your actual maintenance cals and macro's it's all guess work.

Exactly, didn't do my research and went with what my guy told me, last time I touch that again, so want to make an informed decision this time around. Unless someone can recommend otherwise, I'm going with what was recommended in the stickiend in the steroid q&a section for first cycle

I understand everything there is to know about TDEE, that's not what I need help with. My question was when on cycle (refer to the stickie for first cycle l, it won't let me post it) do you need to follow the same protocols if you were on a regular, non-aas cut? Or can I be on a more extreme deficit when on cycle?

Ok, well, the simple answer is yes, you can be more extreme.

Good luck.

wellshii is offline Member
    Thing is,on cycle, your muscle mass will go up and body fat drop.
    I wouldn't cut calories too much(probably keep them up as your muscle adds up) ,just up TDEE as you lean out .
    Last edited by wellshii; 03-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information