Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jphunter
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By Jphunter

Thread: Last meal

Jphunter is offline Associate Member

Last meal

Looking for opinions from people that have problems sleeping on or off cycle . My biggest problem is sleeping , I've always been that way . And because of that I need to adjust my last meal or maybe all of them to make it so my last meal isn't so late . I eat 6 times a day every 3 hours . My first meal starts at 6:30 then 9:00 ,12:00 , 3:00 , 6:00 , then 9:00 . Eating before bed is a sure fire way to make sure I'm starting at the back of my eyelids till the alarm goes off . Any suggestions on how I should rearange my food regimen to combat the last meal ?
    Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Looking for opinions from people that have problems sleeping on or off cycle . My biggest problem is sleeping , I've always been that way . And because of that I need to adjust my last meal or maybe all of them to make it so my last meal isn't so late . I eat 6 times a day every 3 hours . My first meal starts at 6:30 then 9:00 ,12:00 , 3:00 , 6:00 , then 9:00 . Eating before bed is a sure fire way to make sure I'm starting at the back of my eyelids till the alarm goes off . Any suggestions on how I should rearange my food regimen to combat the last meal ?
    I'm like that too, I typically save my more fatty meals for the last one. Mainly because fat helps with satisfaction and helps you not wake up hungry. I also will either eat say turkey or something with tryptophan in it or supplement with it and melatonin to help keep me asleep.

As I write this, it's 11pm and I'm eating a 5 oz pork chop, with some brown rice, salad with small amounts of dressing and sugar free Jello.
    Jphunter likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    many ways to skin a cat

you could always combine meals 6-9 and just eat around 8ish.

could add in some cottage cheese, natty PB, sugar free pudding, or jello, or other fibrous foods.
    Jphunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    many ways to skin a cat

you could always combine meals 6-9 and just eat around 8ish.

could add in some cottage cheese, natty PB, sugar free pudding, or jello, or other fibrous foods.
    This may work for me . Thanks .
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I'm like that too, I typically save my more fatty meals for the last one. Mainly because fat helps with satisfaction and helps you not wake up hungry. I also will either eat say turkey or something with tryptophan in it or supplement with it and melatonin to help keep me asleep.

As I write this, it's 11pm and I'm eating a 5 oz pork chop, with some brown rice, salad with small amounts of dressing and sugar free Jello.
    Oddly enough melatonin has the opposite effect on me among many other things . I could be stone drunk I'll fall asleep for 2 hours wake up wide awake and be sober as a catholic at confession .

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to have some fats and carbs in my last meal or I roll around in bed until my stomach hurts so bad I have to eat or I wake up 3-4 hours in and have to eat and then can't fall back to sleep until the carbs start running there way through my body..

Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    If your meals are affecting your sleep that much you might try melatonin before bed.
    Its a good natural solution if adjusting your diet doesnt seem to help. I am way to afraid to try prescription sleep aids.

Thread Information