HarryTasker is offline New Member

Any thing I need to change or add?

Hi guys, been reading on these forums for a while now, but this is my first time to post anything, hoping I can get some advice from some of you experienced bodybuilders.

I’m looking to do my second cycle starting in March. I’ve had 7 years on and off lifting experience, but I feel I’ve never really committed myself and pushed myself to see what I can achieve.

The reason for this thread is so I can get some advice on my diet plan. I will attach a picture of my plan.

I’m 30 yrs old, 6ft 2, and currently 3lbs of my goal of getting down to 203lbs, my bf I would guess is between 12-14% the cycle I want to run is:
    Weeks 1-12 - Test E 600mg per week, split into two injections
    Weeks 1-6 - dianabol 30mg per day

I will be running HCG at 250iu twice a week and arimidex .25 eod during the cycle, also supplementing with NAC for my liver. I’ll also follow a PCT plan with Nolvadex and Clomid after the cycle

Thanks for taking the time to read this and let me know what you think

P.s Sunday is a bit of a cheat day as I really need a day like that to keep me sane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any thing I need to change or add?-e1ebca82-10a5-425b-b7d0-3878e3618215.jpg  

Thread Information