Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By BenTren

Thread: Macros Look good?

BenTren is offline Banned

Macros Look good?

I've yet to find food to reach this goal but it's always planning with trying different variations of foods etc but ill eventually get there. I'm close i'm a few calories off and a few grams off here and there ill just need to have a look in the shops to see what else i can fit in haha but let me know what you think.

Protein / 200g

Carbs/ 400g

fat / 111g

this comes to 3,300kcal. Sound about right?

AllexCord is offline Banned
    Total macro targets for the day: 31 grams of fat, 123 grams of protein, 158 grams of carbohydrates. That's a low fat, very high protein diet.

Will this be above maintenance??

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    Total macro targets for the day: 31 grams of fat, 123 grams of protein, 158 grams of carbohydrates. That's a low fat, very high protein diet.
    thats only 1400 cals per day!! lol thats a starvation diet, not a high protein diet. I'll eat that much protein in one meal, thats not "high protein" at all

BenTren , what are your stats and goals for this diet?
    BenTren likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    BenTren , what are your stats and goals for this diet?
    20 years old
    Estimated around 20% BF maybe 22
    5'10-11
    84.7KG (weight just now)

i suppose my goal is to bulk as much as possible without gaining TOO much fat. That being said it's not a 100% concern right now as i now i'm going to shred like f*ck once i get some nice size. Running 600mg Of Test-E a week with 2 weeks of Dbol at 30mg a day then 40mg a day for the last 2 weeks. After a few more cycles of Test (will more than likely incorporate Deca for my second cycle) Ill run a cutting cycle something along the lines of Test Sup, T3 and Clen and chuck a little Mast towards the end.
    GearHeaded likes this.

imo , not the best move to throw Dbol in only on the LAST 4 weeks of the cycle, it will be a waste because after your last week you'll go right to being off cycle and thus piss all your Dbol gains away. you need time to be on cycle with Dbol to get your body to acclimate to the gains so your more likely to keep them. I always recommend running Dbol at the beginning of a cycle, for most the duration cycle tapering the dose off at the end. this gives your body way more time to acclimate and keep the gains and a longer period of time for it to build muscle.
    week 1-4 - 40mg dbol
    week 5-8 - 30mg dbol
    week 9-10 - 20mg dbol

make sure your running Nolvadex . Thats a lot of test, plus the Dbol, so your going to aromatize a lot of estrogen, and Dbol converts to a more powerful form of estrogen. take 10mg Nolva the duration of your cycle. and you'll probably need a low dose of Arimidex . not too high a dose, as you want some elevated estrogen as estrogen helps build muscle and increase IGF production.

having said that. I don't generally advise high dose test and dbol as a first cycle. lots of potential negative sides there.. I prefer guys run a 'clean' first cycle with compounds that don't have much side effects. something like low dose test, 200mg stacked with high dose Masteron , or EQ, or Primo, or Tbol or Var. a cycle like that requires no additional ancillaries and will help you grow clean without the negative sides.
    another option is super low dose test, like 100mg per week is all, stacked with Moderate dose Deca or NPP. Deca is a way better muscle builder then Test with far fewer side effects. if the test dose is kept low the side effects that do come from Deca will likely not happen, your just using enough Test to get some dht conversion and sexual function, the Deca is doing the brunt of the work as a muscle builder (keep in mind Deca is very supressive and recovery of natty test more difficult then say something like var)

having said all that. maybe think about all these things for awhile before you jump on at 20 yo. thats a little early to be messing with your hormones when your natty test levels are at the hihgest they'll ever be
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-22-2018 at 09:48 AM.

your diet and macros seem fine to start with.. now your just going to need to decide on your food choices. I recommend steak and white rice be a staple

I'm running the Dbol at the start of my cycle not at the end, and u fortunately i was in a good financial situation at the start of this cycle and now i'm in a bit of a cluster f*ck with some things going on. I won't be able to taper off dbol so ill be doing my last week of 40mg a day next week. Would you recommend lowering it now or just keep running it till the end at 40mg, the test should kick in by week 4?

I may only be able to run my test for a total of 10 weeks due to financial situations then run a PCT (unable to run Nolva during because i only have one box) This will have to do but i know now the importance of getting all the gear 100% ready before ever running a cycle. My second cycle I will be a lot more prepared this was a good learning curb for me. Regardless i've seen some nice gains already and strength increase. I have a vial of Deca300 but i'm not running it at the moment because of its dick issues? wouldn't i need a PI to run with it? my second cycle may look like Test, Deca and Dbol(with taper next time).

Again i appreciate all the information bro you're helpful asf!

yeah just keep running the 40mg.

in regards to deca or deca dick or need a DA like prami or caber.. IF you run a very low dose of test (100mg) with a good dose of Deca (400-500) AND you run Masteon with that (at like 400) then you will not have any problems. you won't need any ancillaries at all, no AI, no prami or caber. The Mastreon is going to blunt both the prolactin and the estrogen receptors. being your only running a very low amount of test you will have very little aromatization and thus not a ton of estrogen to aggravate prolactin. you'll have just enough estrogen and dht from the low dose test to maintain sexual function. while the Deca and the Mast do all the anabolic work

Interesting cheers for that. I may run that for my second cycle if this first one goes successfully.

Thanks GearHead!

Thread Information