anthonygoodwin is offline New Member

Why is Wingstop still in business?

Two days ago, I had a taste for one of my favorite foods: buffalo wings. I've never enjoyed the wings from Wingstop and I've had tried them in a few different states over the years. But it was a new day so I thought leave the past experiences in the past. It's been awhile, I should give them one more chance. I ordered the meal for two for me and a relative. I ordered half and half: garlic & parmesan wings and the other half of the order, Original hot buffalo wings. Fries came with it and since I"m a fry lover as well, I thought "yas!" After biting in to the food, it became NOooooo. Fries were flavorless and taste like they've been fried in old oil. The wings were worse. Tough, flavorless little chicken-ettes. I tasted no garlic or parmesan although I did see parmesan flakes welded on the chicken. The Buffalo wings? Breaded and dipped in a red sauce which apparently they were trying to pass off as buffalo sauce. Why doesn't a place that specialize in wings not know that buffalo wings should not be breaded? The red sauce wasn't hot. The thing is every time I've had Wingstop food, this has been my experience. Even with the fries. I guess Wingstop signature fries are fries which taste like old cooking oil. The best thing about the meal was the ranch dipping sauce. it was EXCELLENT, very flavorful. If anyone here loves Wingstop, you have my condolences. I've tried and tried but no dice. What do you like about them?

JimR is offline Junior Member
    This made me laugh. I agree. I went to a Wingstop once and it was one of the worst restaurant food I remember having. Pretty low rent type of place too. It's really bad.

Thread Information